I can't, the modem doesn't work anymore. lol

Around the Network

>.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Iori Yagami said:
@Fred

Boyfriend? Wait a sec... But don't you have a kid???

I have a dog, not a kid. Where did you get this idea?

Signature goes here!

I could have sworn you said you have a daughter....

I must be thinking of someone else then.

@fred

I hate your Pikachu, mainly because it's too hard to time any reflection and any time you used him I was using Snake. =(

I vote that Pikachu gets a hard good nerfing, the type people wish Magneto got in MvC2.

It was fun using fox at least, except I'm not used to such a fast character and kept killing myself. "Huh? When did I go off the sta... awww"

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
@fred

I hate your Pikachu, mainly because it's too hard to time any reflection and any time you used him I was using Snake. =(

I vote that Pikachu gets a hard good nerfing, the type people wish Magneto got in MvC2.

It was fun using fox at least, except I'm not used to such a fast character and kept killing myself. "Huh? When did I go off the sta... awww"

Yeah Pikachu really has some fun with Snake but I like playing him he's fun and fast.

Signature goes here!

I just can't stand playing you with him online it's such a pain. Your play style is like mid range then run in then mid range, so since his projectiles are faster than peach it's much more annoying trying to hit you, mainly because you run away until your mid ranged then continue.

I took out the frustration on some rolling idiot peach user who was doing the same stuff but with rolls, we were on the birdge so I stayed on one side and kept arrow spamming until he got more offensive.

Offline it wouldn't be much of a problem though as I could play mid-range well with Pit, but at that range aiming arrows online is just too hard.

Lol, I haven't played Smash Bros in months and now I lost all my skillz. I seriously suck now...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

never too late to start playing again

lol, epic match