By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hells75 said:
gg jski how you like my puffball?

have i inspired you to use jiggly?  i think she is underated.  i think 3rd from the worst on tiers list.

Around the Network

nah i wanted to try it cuz before i start using it i choose her like 2 times lol edit: i still think her smashes should have been faster

Jiggs as the advantage that nobody plays her so they don't know what to expect from her. If she somehow got popular though, people would crush her because of her many shortcomings.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Jiggs as the advantage that nobody plays her so they don't know what to expect from her. If she somehow got popular though, people would crush her because of her many shortcomings.

lol, so true. One of the perks of using low tier chars ^_^

@ Hells; Melee's Jiggy's smashes are faster :P She is so awesome in Melee. (I only brought this up cause I was just playing melee Jiggs, lol)

jiggs in melee owned...can someone says rest @ like 25%. plus mango made her a force to be reckoned with.
@ hells...i hardly use any of her ground attacks...i;m in the air about 80% of the time.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
jiggs in melee owned...can someone says rest @ like 25%. plus mango made her a force to be reckoned with.

So true. I still love watching M2K get raped in Pound 3 :D

twilit said:
chriscox1121 said:

yeah, it's crazy about all the people he beat in that tourney....top names.  Pound 3 was the last melee tourney right?

chriscox1121 said:
twilit said:
chriscox1121 said:

yeah, it's crazy about all the people he beat in that tourney....top names.  Pound 3 was the last melee tourney right?

Meh, I dunno. Ivo might, though :P

But, yes, Mango is amazing. He's totally awesome at pulling off those rest KOs :3

jiggs has such high pirotlys in air attks good for low end pirotly ppl also if you can make jiggs roll hit some one 3 times you win inless they just jump over or are super good at spot dodging but no one every see the 3ed hit from jigg roll!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Mango's win against M2K was a fluke and nothing more.

People like PC Chris and M2K are way past his skill level.