By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Is any one going to get on?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

i will in 45mins maybe

@ Twit you camped me a lot you got to stop doing that its no fun to play vs. @ brut dam pit is anoying even more so know that i just simply ran into your smase for no good resion.

Yeah Pit's do get annoying sometimes,but he's my best character.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
Yeah Pit's do get annoying sometimes,but he's my best character.

Well its hard to avoed his attks and some one like sheik is better at spot doaging then rolling ontop of that high rng he got and soo hard to kill i realy do not get why they add in gliding in this game it just seems like its imposable to kill ppl wich such things well at lest they should of made pit easer to kill you would think you have to be light to fly!

Around the Network

@ Jski; You have a really warped opinion on camping... Most of the characters I used on you don't even have a projectile >.>
Unless by camping you mean staying out of reach for your attacks and weaving my aerials to wait for a good time to approach then yes I did "camp".

And, NO JOHNS!! :P

Good games Iclim and Hells. @ Iclim remember when you used PK thunder recovery straight into my land mine? That made my day :D

I'm about to get on. My MK is washed up I think.

twilit said:
Good games Iclim and Hells. @ Iclim remember when you used PK thunder recovery straight into my land mine? That made my day :D

Haha, that was fun.
And that was one well placed mine twilit.
Can't believe that mine killed me mid pk thunder.

Though you sure do panic with the dodges when I charge mah Shield breaker. =P 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
twilit said:

Haha, that was fun.
And that was one well placed mine twilit.
Can't believe that mine killed me mid pk thunder.

Though you sure do panic with the dodges when I charge mah Shield breaker. =P 

Lolz, I try to stay away from rolling, but as soon as I see a good sheild breaker i'm like "OMG, i gonna get hit!!1! :O" and start dodging all over the place ^^;

twilit said:

Lolz, I try to stay away from rolling, but as soon as I see a good sheild breaker i'm like "OMG, i gonna get hit!!1! :O" and start dodging all over the place ^^;

Haha, I meant spot dodging.
I have that match on replay and I laughed when I saw you spot dodge twice while I charged my Shield breaker and you still got hit. ^_^

btw I think your GnW is really good now.
And damn you for smooshing cute little kirby with Ganondorf.
Your DDD haven't seemed to have improved though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?