By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Ivo you want to give me a progress report on my play style?

I've been reconditioning my methods from melee to brawl, I just want a guage of how far I've gotten.. honestly I think I've gotten worse. =(

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Tao's Lucas has an annoying play style.

I have to play so lame and boring to win. Meh...

Kitami Reika said:
Tao's Lucas has an annoying play style.

I have to play so lame and boring to win. Meh...

................annoying? that makes no sense. i could be annoying and start spamming projectiles or camping but then you would start complaining about that.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Good games TAO(for 1 match),Jamie(whoever it is)and B4L,sorry for words in parenthesis for you.
Anyways,do you think I've improved a bit?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Yea fun games folks. Yep , Brute got better since the last time we played .

Around the Network

@Tao:

You roll and dodge a lot. So, for me to win, I have to wait and play safe. I can't play fast and aggressive wich is the funnest way to play. I have to bait and punish, and that gets old. The way you play isn't cheap or anything like that, it's just that it gets boring faster. I start to lose interest faster. If it's because of the characters I use, I don't mind not using my mains against you. I could always use my for fun characters (Falcon, Ness, Pit, Luigi).

BTW, your Snake is actually pretty good. I could see him being you best character with some practice.

dib8rman said:

I've been reconditioning my methods from melee to brawl, I just want a guage of how far I've gotten.. honestly I think I've gotten worse. =(

Kind of hard to judge people when I have no way to play ^^; Dead Wii, and I can't borrow one from a friend currently. I'm going to go shopping before work during the week and hopefully pick one up.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Seems I missed a couple of fun Smash days... I haven't played since last Thursday! I'll try to go online tonight, I need my fix.

Signature goes here!

Kitami Reika said:
@Tao:

You roll and dodge a lot. So, for me to win, I have to wait and play safe. I can't play fast and aggressive wich is the funnest way to play. I have to bait and punish, and that gets old. The way you play isn't cheap or anything like that, it's just that it gets boring faster. I start to lose interest faster. If it's because of the characters I use, I don't mind not using my mains against you. I could always use my for fun characters (Falcon, Ness, Pit, Luigi).

BTW, your Snake is actually pretty good. I could see him being you best character with some practice.

thats the weird thing, when i use random characters i seem to do better against you, i never use snake and that was a close match. maybe i should start using random characters then....

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

IvoYarido said:
dib8rman said:

Kind of hard to judge people when I have no way to play ^^; Dead Wii, and I can't borrow one from a friend currently. I'm going to go shopping before work during the week and hopefully pick one up.

Use your energy legs! Actually sorry to hear about it, and yes today is the first time I was shown Power Thirst on Youtube.

I hope you can get it soon. ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D