By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

When are you guys online VGC time? You're never on when I'm on :/

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:

No one is ever on when I'm on.  Infact I don't think I've met anyone online for about 2 months now. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

No one is ever on when I'm on.  Infact I don't think I've met anyone online for about 2 months now. 

You two posted 15 minutes apart. I think you should add each other. For the rest of us, well, the time zone difference makes it difficult for us to play against people in Europe. Most of us get on around 8pm Eastern which means you'd have to start playing at 1 am in the morning.

Signature goes here!

That means they need to start playing at 1 a.m. in the morning then. That simple. ^_^

So Tuoyo, up for a match?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

It seems me and ivo have the same opinions about the top 5

1. MK
2. Snake
3. King DDD
4. Game and Watch
5. Wario

notables
R.O.B.
Lucario
Marth
Falco

Cox it won't let joing your room.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Don't play around on the edge Cox. lol

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Fuck!!!!

my mk lost

would you be referring to our wario vs. Mk. that was a close one. his clap of doom is powerful