By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

for some reason...i was having more problems out of your marth than your MK. are you getting rusty with him or what?

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
for some reason...i was having more problems out of your marth than your MK. are you getting rusty with him or what?

Riot's skills are diminshing CONFIRMED!

Soon even a stray Jigglypuff will be tougher than his Metaknight. 

wow...bryan...that was like fighting myself

Words Of Wisdom said:
chriscox1121 said:

I don't think so but I don't know.Anyway I trust riot's skill and I am willing to make a bet with you that riot can beat you on a best of 3 with none of your stages instead play in smashville,final destination and yoshi's island or battlefield.If I losse I'll change my avatar.........

ctk495 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
chriscox1121 said:

I don't think so but I don't know.Anyway I trust riot's skill and I am willing to make a bet with you that riot can beat you on a best of 3 with none of your stages instead play in smashville,final destination and yoshi's island or battlefield.If I losse I'll change my avatar.........

Haha.  Someone is onto me.  ^_~

Around the Network

"Mainly a poor recovery"
A post about diddy.

B > + Charged B^ can scale the a stage if not interrupted.

Untouch said:
ctk495 said:
Good night everyone I'm off to watch some digimon.

I thought they cancelled that.

They did but I watch it  on youtube.

@WoW

I have nothing against you it's just that bets will make this place interesting :).About the stages the reason is that most of the stages you pick are unfair to riot for example I once played him on skyworld and I 3 stock his marth(I got a replay of it if you don't believe me)but he beat me on battlefield so I think that the reason why you beat him the mayority of times is due to the stages you picked I would like to see you facing him on battlefield or any neutral stage were no one will have an advantage.So are you in?

@ ctk; That's silly talk. WoW wins cuz he's the best baller here :3

Also best of 3s/5s/etc. aren't only played on neutral stages. There are also counterpicks ;)

My MK is fine. It's just that against a Samus it's auto-win for MK no matter how I play. Wario was.... I didn't expect him to have attacks that could hit MK. I thought it would be auto-win but he started doing stuff that was a threat. With Marth I was trying pretty hard, though.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ctk495 said:

I have nothing against you it's just that bets will make this place interesting :).About the stages the reason is that most of the stages you pick are unfair to riot for example I once played him on skyworld and I 3 stock his marth(I got a replay of it if you don't believe me)but he beat me on battlefield so I think that the reason why you beat him the mayority of times is due to the stages you picked I would like to see you facing him on battlefield or any neutral stage were no one will have an advantage.So are you in?

I believe you.

Last week when I dueled Riot, I had these results:

Pikachu VS Marth on Spear Pillar.  1 stock left.  (Suicided away my 2nd stock at 13%. -_-)
Peach VS Marth on New Pork City.  Full stock of 3 left.
Lucas VS Marth on Hyrule Bridge.  2 stocks left.

Anywho, I don't think I'm in.  At least not right now, my weekend is already planned out for me and I don't see myself playing SSBB online until next Sunday night at the earliest.  I may change my mind then though.