By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Ike Countering a fully charged bucket at max power from Game & Watch is the hardest hit in the game. Food for thought ^^;

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

Speaking of...what DOES that damn bucket do? I've honestly never been able to figure it out...

Also, your profile says you "study" video games? Do tell...

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Well, 'study'... Basically, whenever I hit someone in Brawl.. I know the instant it connects the chance of them being KOed with DI and all other factors. Very very rarely am I wrong. I know the basic strategies for every character in Brawl and can pull of the majority of the advanced techniques for every character in Brawl.

Theres very few things I don't know about Brawl. Currently studying SC4 now ^^;.

The Bucket absorbs projectile attacks. Once it absorbs 3 it becomes the powerful Oil Spill attack, which has the power of the 3 projectiles it absorbed with an insane knockback multiplier. The extent of which, if he absorbs Zamus' D-smash 3 times. It's a OHKO unless the opponent hits a wall and techs it or hits a wall far from a blastzone on a giant stage. Even with 3 Mario Fireballs, it KOes easily at around 40%. Its why Game & Watch is a good projectile user counter.

I don't have a clue WTF I'm doing in SC4.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Ah...well I suppose I'm a little like that. I can usually tell if one of my attacks with KO someone, but I've never really given it much thought...

o.o Well damn. Didn't know that...obviously. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I use him.

lol, I thought by "study," you meant that you actually were studying video games 'n how to make them. xD

Wait, what?

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:

lol, I haven't played it yet.

Besides...SC2 was the best for me. Link > Everybody else. Oh...the memories of just pwning noobs at my HS at the time with Link. Such wonderful days...

xD

Wait, what?

Riot Of The Blood said:

Do you have a headset for voice chat? I can give you some pointers on things you could probably find useful. Especially in your wakeup game.

I can only give advice between matches though. The game disables it during the match itself.

I'll be doing the making thing soon enough. Currently saving for college =/

IvoYarido said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Do you have a headset for voice chat? I can give you some pointers on things you could probably find useful. Especially in your wakeup game.

I can only give advice between matches though. The game disables it during the match itself.

I'll be doing the making thing soon enough. Currently saving for college =/

Nice. I can't make 'em...but I can make music for 'em. :3

Wait, what?

nope, no voice chat. I don't really care basics anyway. I want to do the cool stuff.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

TO over here is talking about ditching Brawl and going Melee with Brawl as just a side thing. Talk about lame.