By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
nope, no voice chat. I don't really care basics anyway. I want to do the cool stuff.

... xDDDDD

Running before you can walk. Classic.

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Around the Network

I find ika hard to fight because he the best counter for aggressive players. N air to jab combo is a bit hard to deal with because there is no delay in attk between the 2 things if you do N air close enofe to the ground. Also for some reason i have to run into smashe such as ika F and up smash and lukes up smash too! In a "real" fight i have a feeling ika never going to land his F smash he may not even land up smash down smash should land from time to time ika true kill shots are going to be air attks mixed with his F tilt and up tilt some of his faster attks. I cant really play him because when i try to do tilts i most of the time end up doing smashes. Well these are just my thoughts on ika.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
I find ika hard to fight because he the best counter for aggressive players. N air to jab combo is a bit hard to deal with because there is no delay in attk between the 2 things if you do N air close enofe to the ground. Also for some reason i have to run into smashe such as ika F and up smash and lukes up smash too! In a "real" fight i have a feeling ika never going to land his F smash he may not even land up smash down smash should land from time to time ika true kill shots are going to be air attks mixed with his F tilt and up tilt some of his faster attks. I cant really play him because when i try to do tilts i most of the time end up doing smashes. Well these are just my thoughts on ika.

Who's ika? Did I forget to unlock a character? (just kidding )

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Jski said:

Who's ika? Did I forget to unlock a character? (just kidding )

Ike is just so fun to use because he KOs at such low %s.  If you're not careful, you go buh-bye.

Riot Of The Blood said:
nope, no voice chat. I don't really care basics anyway. I want to do the cool stuff.

Need to know the basics before you can attempt the cool stuff. How are you going to do anything when your opponents just batting you around while your on the ground?

Have to know all the fun stuff about Ukemis, Guard Impacts, the difference between attack properties, guard heights, air control, countering and all that fun stuff. Half the "cool stuff" can only be done on counterhits anyway.

Otherwise you'll just be tossed around like a rag doll by Ashlotte and turned into a pin cushion by Amy.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network
-Dash-Myoku- said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
dammit!

I keep pushing forward thinking I can parry.

My code: 4553 9664 2171

4897-5693-7065

I'm not up for Brawling right now, though. Our A/C is out...and it's hot as hell. I mean...I'm sweating and I've been known to get really angry at a game. xD

3437-4501-7765

I'll ad you. Add me if you want.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

anyone up for some games?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I am...but can't right now. Roomie is watchin' TV. D:

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

So Ivo, now that you've had SC4 a bit longer do you still feel like you're going to come back to Brawl or has SC4 stolen your heart for good?

Signature goes here!

I'll could use a few games right now.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088