By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
Jski said:
Shea.. do you do any thing different you just spam the same thing over and over if i was a good ppl i would of destoryed you lol But i am not that good i am too aggrievedly and i run into ppl attk every time. @WoW you where spaming and i did not want to play vs that with that type of lag in there.

Yeah I know I was spamming, but cut me a little slack--three of Link's B moves are projectiles.

Besides at the end I had 30%+ damage on me and was a stock down against your Lucario. I not only took that first stock of yours but I did it while getting hit only once and then got us to equal damage before you suicided.

That wasn't easy either. A careful combination of boomerangs, arrows, and bombs with the occassional well-timed smash made it possible. It would have been very difficult to make that comeback had I played more up close and personal. Link is also at a disadvantage against Lucario in short range as Lucario's A and tilts come out faster.

I've done Link as a swordsman and the results are less than pleasant. He needs to make good use of his projectiles or he goes away pretty easily.

I understand how to play link it just it was the rng spam with the lag that got me i was comply unable to dodges any thing you through at me. At one point i just stated to try to keep going froward in a hope to power my way in rng to land a hit but it was no use so i decide to just end it and move on to the next game. Any way i am going to get back on smash a bit lator on tonight after i am done watching my "sopes" or anime of scifi. Hehe i love chezly anime!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Me and pichu will play for the league, he is the 20th spot, and I will challange him for it.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Hey Valdens.
I think I haven't played you yet.
I've added you.
Add me aswell.
Brawl:4639-8636-3046
Will be looking forward to some brawls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Sorry for the short time Wasu, but in my haste to try out my new controller. I forgot I haven't ate much today, my stomach is killing me. I need food :x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Riot Of The Blood said:
My cousin wants to practice Ice Climbers now. No need to apologize, as I like stuff like that.

Jski, there's no one on this site that can destroy Shea. She's just too good. When you are that good, losing badly is only because you messed up or something.

yeah, i actually wasn't even hitting buttons in some of them chain grabs just to see them.  i think IC grabs are aweseom.  Also, sorry about the 3 stocks earlier riot...i was transferring all of my files from my mac desktop to my NEW macbook...yay!  

Around the Network

well...gotta go...storming real bad here!

it seems me and pichu were tied

^ you were tough with samus...

^and your pichu has gotten better,i thought i would do best with pit but i didnt.
anyways you won the first best out of three

I have lost the will to play to win any more it just dose not seem worth to toble. I cant belive ppl where complaing at me roll dodging all the time when ppl just sit there and do block counter attk over and over and over.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.