By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I hated pichu in Melee too, 17 more days.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Pichu did suck.

Iv been looking around on google and cant see to find how many trophies there are in total, anyone know. And while your at i how many CDs and stickers are there???

314 songs total in Brawl. Around 250+ or so musics for stages. Atleast 550+ for trophies. Dunno about stickers.

^Thats great, atleast double time than in melle collecting trophies + music + stickers however ridiculouse amount of them there is

Around the Network

Wow Ben, thanks a lot... Apparantly, Norwegian pupils have too much self-confidence, while I, my class' smartest student (not to brag sorry!) have NO self respect at all!

And @ roflinator

There were reported by someone (Naz posted it, he knows who reported it) that Brawl had 1000 + collectibles (includnig songs and starting ones)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

nor do you appreciate tails!!

17 DAYS TILL THE RELEASE OF SSBB FOR THE NA!! YAYAY!!

THE uddates were okayyy....
i guess

I cant wait to own this game. I played it today for about 5 hours. Ive played every character but Toon Link and Wolf (Ill get to them tomorrow). But damn...I think I'm going to main Metaknight or Rob. I still need to try out Toon Link. Im very interested in him. This game is truly epic.

By the way,

- 287 songs in Brawl (not counting victory tracks).
- 29 assist trophies (not to be confused with trophies).
- 544 trophies
- 610 stickers
- 20 NEW items (AT, Banana Peel, CD, Cracker Launcher, Dragoon, Franklin Badge, Golden Hammer, Gooey Bomb, Peach, Peanut, Pitfall, Power Suit, Sliding Box, Smart Bomb, Smash Ball, Spring, Stickers, Superspicy Curry, Team Healer)

Hows that for numbers! 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

^ ahh nice big numbers
Brawl is going to be 3x longer than melee
and melee is a really long game

i want brawl is it out yet.