By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
hey ctk, what do you think I'm good at playing?

I don't know but lets play right now.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Ike is fucking gay.

His attacks come out slow, and have a lot of ending lag, you could easily punish him for it...

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

It's his jab and either that's annoying, but who cares? Those were some great matches. You have the best ike here. What do you think of my marth?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
It's his jab and either that's annoying, but who cares? Those were some great matches. You have the best ike here. What do you think of my marth?

You need to work on his spacing a bit. You missed a tipped f-smash quite a few times. Also you need to stop jumping into my attacks, I noticed you just fell into my jabs quite a few times (you need to practice air dodging.) Other than that your Marth is very good. :D.

Edit: I remembered one more thing, Riot, when I do my down grab on you, you don't DI making it easy for me to aether you right after.

How does my marth compare to my metaknight?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
How does my marth compare to my metaknight?

Your Mk definitely gives me a tougher time, but your Marth isn't too far behind. I think the only reason your MK gives me a tougher time is because he just attacks quicker, and gimp my recovery better. Your Marth can definitely K.O. better though.

Against characters like Ike or ddd, I won't use metaknight much. It just isn't fun for me when I'm only winning so much because of the character and not my skill. I prefer marth against you unless you want metaknight.

Riot Of The Blood said:
So Tao, are you bringing Ness back out? You were pretty awesome with him that one night.

nah, lucas is my main. but i brought the sig because i like it better than the lucas one lol

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Riot Of The Blood said:
Against characters like Ike or ddd, I won't use metaknight much. It just isn't fun for me when I'm only winning so much because of the character and not my skill. I prefer marth against you unless you want metaknight.

I don't really mind which character you use. I decided to main Ike knowing his disadvantages, so it really doesn't bother me if you use a character like Metaknight or Snake. I'd rather not limit character options that people pick.

taomaster06 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
So Tao, are you bringing Ness back out? You were pretty awesome with him that one night.

nah, lucas is my main. but i brought the sig because i like it better than the lucas one lol

you played very good with lucas,i think he is your best

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"