By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Toon Link is the only actual clone I think. Or at least, he's more of a clone than all of the other half clones.

Around the Network

New page, same question!

3 vs. 1 online play...possible?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I don't see why not since u can set up matches.

Toon Link was supposed to replace Young Link

The Falco update was good...

umm...18 more days till the game release!! :)

brawl4life said:
I don't see why not since u can set up matches.

That's no proof.

I'm probably getting worried for nothing...but I cannot find proof of 3 vs. 1 online play anywhere...just 2 vs. 2 using 2 on one system and 2 on another.  I want to see 2 vs. 2 with 3 on one system and 1 on another...I just don't believe I've seen such a thing yet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I don't understand why that matters so much Ben... but anyway, I have impressions on Wolf, Olimar, Snake, and Diddy from my final session with the game yesterday. I've just been too lazy to type them up, and I've been in Brawl Withdrawal. I'll post them sometime today though.

I don't see why TL being a clone is a problem. The attacks are the same animation, but if you look at the gameplay videos, I believe "real" link is more of a ranged man who awaits oponent to come in, then to attack. Toon Link is more a berserker, his ranged attacks are shorter, deal less damage, but don't move a lot faster.

While himself, moves 2 times the speed.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I played Brawl today. My life ends as of March 9th confirmed. I really dont have anything to bring to the table that hasnt already been said before though. Floaty-ness is confirmed. dedede's forward smash takes forever (I wouldnt use it much). The homerun bat takes about 3 times as long to swing. Everything is just slower. Not a bad thing though. The stages are awesome. The game delivers.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

106 days till release... .... *sobs*

@Thatmax

For me it is only 105 :P

And Ben, if you are 3 people, wouldn't it be better to play off-line?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS