By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Yay, Falco isn't even a semi-clone, well maybe, but he isn't a lot clony

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Falco is looking good. Highest 1st jump in the game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yeah, but who else should have had it? It was either him, Wolf or Fox.

None of the other "great" jumpers have only 2 jumps (except for Yoshi)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Good update today!

I guess the update might have shut up some whiners that kept complaining of clones. I saw Falcos landmaster in action in one video and it killed everyone by lifting them into the air. So similar looks don't mean same character therefore NO CLONE wootage.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

It was established weeks ago that he wasn't a 100% clone. His FS should have been an Arwing shooting more powerful smartbombs.

I think regular smart bombs would be devastating enough.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I know is was established HERE, where the educated SSBB players are but I was talking more about the idiots over at gamefaqs and their constant nagging about the roster a clones.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

BenKenobi88 said:
I think regular smart bombs would be devastating enough.

You're probably right.

Yeah, gamefaqs has been bitching about clones constantly since the roster reveal. Because of that, I completely stopped going to the site.