By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
is anyone else having problems with the wifi? It's acting stupid for me.

I was getting lag like crazy at times earlier.  Against Tao, and then when ASFN joined us in a Brawl later.  It cleared up for a bit in between though.  ^_^

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:

im also having problems,i keep on getting disconnected

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Riot Of The Blood said:

I was playing against... who was I playing against? I have bad memory... oh well, I was having epic amounts of lag with him, then ctk joined and at moments the lag cleared. Strange indeed.

SSBB's online sounds awful tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

fazz said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I was playing against... who was I playing against? I have bad memory... oh well, I was having epic amounts of lag with him, then ctk joined and at moments the lag cleared. Strange indeed.

It is because my connection is freakin good lol jk I think my connection sucks I thought boni was your girlfriend lol.

Around the Network

I also experience disconnects and alot of lag on my brawls today :(

i stopped playing,it lags and disconnects to much

I'm thinking about using Snake for brawls. It should help me not die first while everyone else has 3 stock or so left. I might be able to actually enjoy brawls with him. I'll try him out and see what happens.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Your F-tilt spamming Snake will not save you! Personally I find its the way you attack people that gets you killed early. You attack people indiscriminately and they then hit you back, which then ends up getting you into a 3-1. It's best to pick someone out of a crowd and try to psuedo 1v1 them or to gang up on someone. If theres a group of 3 people fighting and you're left alone. Don't just barge in and try to hit them all at once. Walk up slowly, then just out of range try charging a smash or special. Someones bound to get hit near you eventually >.> It's amazing how many F-smash kills I've got this way.

If I can win Free for Alls as Kirby with an absurd amount of KOs theres no reason you shouldn't be able to win with Meta Knight or Marth.

You could always to what I do as well. As soon as someone clears the stage, go after them and edge guard em. =p Tis how I get my 7-10 KO wins with Kirby

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

^i will also use that tip(since i also just try to hit anyone)
thanks for it