By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was you first console?

Gameboy, and my first home console was PS

Around the Network

Atari 2600
i think it was something like 1990-1991
Next one was Amiga 500 (i think we can call it a game console).
Hehhhh.... I'd just love to see A500 games on Wii VC
My last console was N64.
Now I'm preparing to buy a Wii

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

My first one was Gameboy -

here is a collection of my consoles -

http://picasaweb.google.com/rodarkone/ConsoleCollection

First console: some Atari I can't remember name of

First computer: ZX81

Famicom at 5

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

my first console was collicovison that my dad used to have and then i got a snes

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

the NES of course

Atari 2600
Short after NES

NES
PS1
N64
DS
WII

I was like 4 years old and i could play all day super mario bros. it was so cool!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

The first I had was Sega Mega Drive (well, it was my brother's) and the only games we had was NHL 94-96, Elitserien 95-96 (The Swedish Hockey league) and Fifa 96. When I look back it's a quite funny list.

My first OWN console was N64, and still I liked casual games more than platform/adventure games. We played at least 2000 hours of NHL 99 (srsly), and a lot Mario Kart, Diddy kong racing and SSB as well. I never really liked Mario 64, nor Banjo Kazooie (although I liked that more than Mario 64) until like 4 years later when I played them again.
I never bought any Zelda game, which I regret VERY MUCH (since I came to love the series after I played Wind Waker). I'd love to play OoT when it was new.

Oh god we missed a lot of games.