By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Details: Clarification for the Haters

Are you happy with Microsoft's (and mine) clarifications?

Yes, no longer worried at all! 43 7.88%

Somewhat happy, but still could be better. 49 8.97%

Somewhat not happy, I ren... 37 6.78%

No, I still think Microsoft is evil! 417 76.37%

Total:546
Sensei said:
ironmanDX said:
Metallicube said:

It's not called being a "hater." It's called being "logical."

So complaining online about something having to use online once every 24 hours is logic now?

Yes it is logic because you cannot assume people can be online every 24 hours just because they are posting on a forum.

Besides, it's not about looking only at oneself; it's about thinking of everyone. Not everyone has even Internet available at their place.

Although I can have Internet 100% of the time, I should not support this console by the principle of it.

"Paying to play online and 24-hour online checks. Only on Xbox."

I didn't assume that at all. It was more along the lines of that they have a stable net connection. If my time was limited in anyway, I would only visit this site once a week maximum. I'm not trying to defend the DRM, though it doesn't have any effect on me, I just find it stupid to complain online about it. You can also use your phone to do the "check in" once every 24 hours.

If they have no internet it would largely be because they can't gain access to it, which then the X1 is out of the equation entirely because it more than likely wouldn't even be available or they simply can't afford internet thus can not afford an X1 either.