By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have to log on the internet to access VGC. I hate it

Shhhh, JayWood is back for a short period ;)

Listen, I get it guys, you don't like the Xbox One and you hate things about it.  I'm cool with that, but I find it very ironic that the people complaining about Xbox One having to access the internet once every 24 hours are also frequent forum visitors.  I mean apparently it is also rather bs that we need access to the internet to post on this very site.  I can't think of the last time that I have not had access to the internet for 24 hours.  But hey, if you really can't then just don't buy it, but by commenting on an internet site is kind of ironic.

I am not trying to justify the Xbox One for you guys after all it is your own opinion(Don't like it, don't buy it), but I do enjoy the irony although Im sure I will have a few people to say how dumb I am for making this thread.

THIS IS NOT A COMPARISON, rather it is an ironic observation on the people who are currently complaining are not really effected by this.  

Around the Network

LOL, I've been on here with my phone for weeks before signing back on with my computer... illogical assumption on your part.

EDIT: Also, it's clear you are trying to justify it. And accessing a website that only lives on some server somewhere is completely different then accessing your physical game system

Are we being forced to visit VGChartz?

Deyon said:

You aren't forced to do much of anything in this world.

Max King of the Wild said:

LOL, I've been on here with my phone for weeks before signing back on with my computer... illogical assumption on your part.

EDIT: Also, it's clear you are trying to justify it. And accessing a website that only lives on some server somewhere is completely different then accessing your physical game system

So no access to the internet for your home consoles or computer what so ever this week?  

Now I will leave this thread be so you all can rip it to shreds viciosly. 

Around the Network

No, but that's still ironic. Anyway the only thing I hate about it is that it took away my love for collecting games.

Ex Graphics Whore.

When the internet goes out, I can still play on my consoles (heck I can play some Steam games on offline mode).

Nintendo and PC gamer

It really piss me off when I can't access VGC because my internet goes off.

And that happened a lot more than I wanted.

Deyon said:

Exactly.

We do not have to purchase a physical copy of VGC at best buy or gamestop.
Honest question, are you a MS marketer?