By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii U will feature more unexpected elements - Aonuma

Start by getting rid of the pouch system. Seriously whats the point in collecting all these items if I can't use half of them . Bring back epona and the overworld.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

Oh whyyyyyyyyy do they like to talk about things so early. It's just painful especially knowing we're gonna have to wait years before we get to see it for real.

give it a break drama queen, this game will probably be out by 2014 holidays.

TheFallen said:
Start by getting rid of the pouch system. Seriously whats the point in collecting all these items if I can't use half of them . Bring back epona and the overworld.

I speculate that Epona will be a Pegasus-like creature who can take you to each Sky-Dungeon, and must be called every time you want something, due to the need to store your inventory in her saddlebags.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Awesome! This is definitely a day one purchase for me, along with the Link to the Past game for 3DS.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Zero999 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Oh whyyyyyyyyy do they like to talk about things so early. It's just painful especially knowing we're gonna have to wait years before we get to see it for real.

give it a break drama queen, this game will probably be out by 2014 holidays.

I certainly wouldn't mind that!

Around the Network

another zelda game, another day one purchase for me :)

Gnac said:
TheFallen said:

I speculate that Epona will be a Pegasus-like creature who can take you to each Sky-Dungeon, and must be called every time you want something, due to the need to store your inventory in her saddlebags.

Sounds interesting. I recently completed SS and it was a good zelda, just little annoyances made it less enjoyable than TP for me. I mean Skyloft was the only town in the game, I want loads of vast towns and villages in ZeldaU.

This si both exciting and worrisome, Zelda has a core feeling at the heart of (well, most of) its games of exploring a huge world fill with ingenious puzzles and a sense of adventure, if he just want to change up how that core experience is delivered im all for that, kind of like how metroid prime kept the original metroid feel whilst still having completely different first person 3D gaming.

This just means more stupid gimmicks like boats or trains or Link turning into a painting or U Pad silliness.

Soleron said:
This just means more stupid gimmicks like boats or trains or Link turning into a painting or U Pad silliness.

I don't get what the hate is for Paper Link. We have no idea how great of a part of gameplay it is, and i would suggest those prematurely hating on it forget that a lot of items from older Zelda games were quite weird at first glance as well.

"What's with this staff? It makes bricks? So?"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.