By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Believe DriveClub Will Outsell Forza 5. And You?

Tagged games:

Vasto said:
BraLoD said:

What you choose to believe or not is up to you, do you think I would take your opinion over a statement about it's sales?
And if videos are proof of sales I guess LoD is still selling well as I see several videos about it on YouTube everyday.

Hard to take any sense from Twichts streams to the game sales dude.

I am not telling you to take anything from me. LMAO

No one plays Drivecub dude. I like Driveclub and sometimes I will go to Twitch to check it out and never does Driveclub have a stream. I am not saying its bad but you will not find anybody that owns both Driveclub and Forza and say that Driveclub is better.

Inside Sim Racing tried the game again after the miracle patches and still cant give the game a thumbs up.

20:15 for what he thinks of the new and improved Driveclub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjEwM6BmOc4

Lol you wish no one played Driveclub. Unfortunately for you, Driveclub has a very active online playerbase and I get challenge invites daily. And you chose one reviewer (a small time one too) among the myriad reviewers who praised the new Driveclub and said its not good. Your intentions seem pretty clear, as said by your post history of praising MS to no end and criticising Sony for mostly everything. Atleast try to hide who you're trying to support and offend.

And lol @ twitch streams, as if they are a metric of a game's quality. I guess you love Dota 2 and LOL?

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
Protendo said:
Winners:
Metacritics: Forza
Sales: Drive Club

Forza as a brand seems to be suffering on the Xbox One. Forza Horizon 2 should of been a breakout hit and wasn't.

I think that the frequency of release of these games have affected their sales. They should go the Gran Turismo route but hey, dat milk!

No, how will they profit otherwise from a mere 2-3 million sales ;)

AG80 said:
AEGRO said:

I think that the frequency of release of these games have affected their sales. They should go the Gran Turismo route but hey, dat milk!

How do you profit without releasing games?

AG80 said:
Vasto said:

No one plays Drivecub dude. I like Driveclub and sometimes I will go to Twitch to check it out and never does Driveclub have a stream. I am not saying its bad but you will not find anybody that owns both Driveclub and Forza and say that Driveclub is better.

Inside Sim Racing tried the game again after the miracle patches and still cant give the game a thumbs up.

Lol you wish no one played Driveclub. Unfortunately for you, Driveclub has a very active online playerbase and I get challenge invites daily. And you chose one reviewer (a small time one too) among the myriad reviewers who praised the new Driveclub and said its not good. Your intentions seem pretty clear, as said by your post history of praising MS to no end and criticising Sony for mostly everything. Atleast try to hide who you're trying to support and offend.

And lol @ twitch streams, as if they are a metric of a game's quality. I guess you love Dota 2 and LOL?

I did not know I had this many followers that keep up with my post history. Thanks for your support and remember Greatness Awaits.

Vasto said:
AG80 said:
Vasto said:

I did not know I had this many followers that keep up with my post history. Thanks for your support and remember Greatness Awaits.

No I don't *follow* your posts but I've come across so many of them that it has become quite apparent what your message is. MS is great, Sony is bad, blah blah blah.

Oh yes greatness is already here, you just need to be on the right platform to see it.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
AG80 said:

Do you own an Xbox or do you own Turn 10?

Azzanation said:
AG80 said:

Surely milking them is not the only way to make profit, evident by GT.

AG80 said:
Vasto said:
AG80 said:
Vasto said:

No I don't *follow* your posts but I've come across so many of them that it has become quite apparent what your message is. MS is great, Sony is bad, blah blah blah.

Oh yes greatness is already here, you just need to be on the right platform to see it.

Lets assume you are right. How do you feel about the people who's message is that Sony is great and MS is bad?

AEGRO said:
Azzanation said:

Do you own an Xbox or do you own Turn 10?

How does Turn 10 profit if they dont release games?

Vasto said:
AG80 said:

Lets assume you are right. How do you feel about the people who's message is that Sony is great and MS is bad?

They aren't any better.