By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU has 85 PERFECT SCORES out of 137 REVIEWS

Tagged games:

Soleron said:
That's great.

Now we have to ask: does this stand up to the greatest games of all time? Is it genre revolutionising? I'm of the opinion that a game that just exemplifies the formula shouldn't get a 10.

Exactly.

Around the Network

This really didn't need it's own thread.

4 ≈ One

Damn impressive.

Naughty Dog is by far Sonys biggest asset

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Damn, beat that GTAV!

DAMN!! this just threw my hype meter through the freakin roof!! can't wait to play this!!!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Now the only question is, "what is the game of the generation"?
TLoU or Uncharted 2? :D both by ND

Obvious answer is Super Mario Galaxy.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

CGI-Quality said:
Th3PANO said:
Soleron said:
That's great.

Now we have to ask: does this stand up to the greatest games of all time? Is it genre revolutionising? I'm of the opinion that a game that just exemplifies the formula shouldn't get a 10.

Exactly.

Then many Mario games and other sequels shouldn't ever get 10s, yes?

This has nothing to do with sequels.

Look at all those 10s! Half of Naughty Dog are more talented than a huge majority of the industry.

Just finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 today, so I am now completely free to delve into and immerse myself in the world of 'The Last of Us' come the 14th.

Sony’s “The Last of Us” Tops Google Trends

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/06/sonys-the-last-of-us-tops-googles-trends/

Best 3rd person game of the generation. 2nd best game of the generation. Best game of the generation still is Super Mario Galaxy :P