Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU has 85 PERFECT SCORES out of 137 REVIEWS

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
Th3PANO said:
CGI-Quality said:
Th3PANO said:
Soleron said:
That's great.

Now we have to ask: does this stand up to the greatest games of all time? Is it genre revolutionising? I'm of the opinion that a game that just exemplifies the formula shouldn't get a 10.

Exactly.

Then many Mario games and other sequels shouldn't ever get 10s, yes?

This has nothing to do with sequels.

It has everything to do with sequels, but it isn't just about them, no. That still wasn't my point and you dodged the question.

Read this sh**, it's about adding features in games never done before or making things so practical and convenient that everyone follows. You can do this things in sequels. I personally see only more of the same action + story +  zombies (as if we hadn't enough zombie's this generation) hullaballo.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Best 3rd person game of the generation. 2nd best game of the generation. Best game of the generation still is Super Mario Galaxy :P

you didn't even effing play through it lol. the hype can blind so many people, skyrim all over again.

Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:
Best 3rd person game of the generation. 2nd best game of the generation. Best game of the generation still is Super Mario Galaxy :P

you didn't even effing play through it lol. the hype can blind so many people, skyrim all over again.

I trust a consense of almost 75% of the reviewers. Fuck me, right?

Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:

Neither did you and you're claiming that The Last of US has the "same action + story +  zombies hullaballo". Honestly I don't know what you're doing here.

Boutros said:
Th3PANO said:
KHlover said:

Neither did you and you're claiming that The Last of US has the "same action + story +  zombies hullaballo". Honestly I don't know what you're doing here.

then give me a solid reason why it isn't?

Around the Network

Polygon and Gamespot reviews are no longer counted on Metacrtic for this game. What happened there?

VGKing said:
Polygon and Gamespot reviews are no longer counted on Metacrtic for this game. What happened there?

Probably because they stirred up some controversy, but it was their honest personal opinion then I don't see why they would take it down.

VGKing said:

Really? WOW metacritic has listend it seems! What's that gonna do to the score?

Edit: Just checked and they're still there!

AgentZorn said:
VGKing said:

Probably because they stirred up some controversy, but it was their honest personal opinion then I don't see why they would take it down.

I don't think they took it down themselves. Probably Metacritic themselvs doing an investigation.