By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us 1st Week Sales Predictions Thread

Tagged games:

How much will TLOU sell in its first week?

3 Million+ 54 13.11%

2 Million+ 53 12.86%

1.5M+ 69 16.75%

1m+ 114 27.67%

800k+ 64 15.53%

500k+ 37 8.98%

0 Sales. Banned for being too awesome. 19 4.61%

Total:410

3.215 million LTD

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Make sure to PM me your predictions so I can add them to the OP as I have no intention of reading each and every post in this thread.

911k Worldwide.

4M lifetime cause not casual enough

VGKing said:
Make sure to PM me your predictions so I can add them to the OP as I have no intention of reading each and every post in this thread.

Some people cannot send PMs because their device is not capable of the feature. It's generally expected that if one decides to make a thread like this, then they should take certain responsibilities.

Besides, wouldn't it be easier to skim through a page to get X amount of predictions as opposed to opening and closing X amount of PMs? X being the number of posts per page you have set.

Why do we have to PM you??

Around the Network

Feels like 780k to me, 840 if we include Japan and rest of world.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Boutros said:

So I can update the thread with the limited time I have. Its not like I'm asking for much. 
Even if you don't PM though, your predictions are still on this thread. Maybe I should just remove the table altogether if people really have an issue with it :/

VGKing said:
Boutros said:

So I can update the thread with the limited time I have. Its not like I'm asking for much. 
Even if you don't PM though, your predictions are still on this thread. Maybe I should just remove the table altogether if people really have an issue with it :/

Can't you had the posts in this thread in your table? :/

I mean that's how we always did...

I've removed the table and added a poll that should cover all predictions.

500k+ was my only option here since the next one was 800k, which is more or less exactly 150k as far from the target I assumed, just like the 500k option.

I still say 650k first week worldwide but with decent legs.