By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - E3 Microsoft - POLL ADDED - NEW 360 SLIM AVAILABLE NOW! XBOX ONE RELEASES GLOBALLY NOVEMBER. HALO REVEAL WAS SIMPLY STUNNING!

Rate the conference

10 64 17.83%

9 40 11.14%

8 52 14.48%

7 62 17.27%

6 33 9.19%

5 31 8.64%

4 13 3.62%

3 10 2.79%

2 7 1.95%

1 45 12.53%

Total:357

Ok you have a good point there.  It would be better if they have kept what they have now where the 4GB model is all matte and the 250GB is all glossy.  I actually prefer matte consoles they are easier to clean and glossy consoles scratch up easily.  But I can't give a final verdict on the new model untill I see a comparison video with the 360S.

Around the Network

Loved it, more than enough games.

Will it ship with the PS eye though?

Solid-Stark said:
Chris Hu said:
Solid-Stark said:
Great conference. Not enough to warrant me to buy XbOne though. Also, new 360 is ugly imo.

What??? It pretty much looks like the current 360S just a bit smaller and a lot smaller on/off button.

The different shades make it look off to me. Perhaps the different shades could have been combined better as a part of the design instead of making it 4/7 gloss and 3/7 matte looking literally.

Also now that we know what the PS4 looks like I have to say that both the PS4 and the XBox One have been hit with a ugly stick and you really can't say that one is significantly better looking then the other one.  The new 360 slim is better looking then both.

Chris Hu said:
Solid-Stark said:
Chris Hu said:
Solid-Stark said:
Great conference. Not enough to warrant me to buy XbOne though. Also, new 360 is ugly imo.

What??? It pretty much looks like the current 360S just a bit smaller and a lot smaller on/off button.

The different shades make it look off to me. Perhaps the different shades could have been combined better as a part of the design instead of making it 4/7 gloss and 3/7 matte looking literally.

Also now that we know what the PS4 looks like I have to say that both the PS4 and the XBox One have been hit with a ugly stick and you really can't say that one is significantly better looking then the other one.  The new 360 slim is better looking then both.

Haha no way! I actually think the XbOne doesn't look bad. The PS4 looks good thanks to the illuminating light. The slanted front is the only feature that puts me off.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Well at least the slanting makes the PS4 look a bit more unique but both consoles are too bulgy the XBox One just a bit more.  But I can understand why the X1 is a bit more bulgy the want to be extra sure that there will be no overheating problems or anthing else that can come close to the RROD disaster that plaged the 360 during its first couple of years.

i don't think the xbox looks bad,quite like it myself and they are both better than my PS3 slim if you ask me,

Above & Beyond

I really liked it, all those amazing looking games. I have never been soooo hyped after seeing Ryse. That game is gonna fucking rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont care for DRM at all nor 24 hour checks, my xbox is connected 99% of the time and my internet never really fails on me. Plus if it ever does i can use my phone to do the online checks. They just have to create an app to make it easier for you.
All those games looked amazing and that is just for 1 year plus all the multiplatform games that are coming. Also dedicated servers on every game, i will hook up my cable to the xbox just to see how it works. Microsoft really put a nice box together, it plays amazing games and good to watch tv. I cant complain.
Ryse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man can someone make a gif of that part when they all line up with the shields?
that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of surprised there was no Call of Duty at any of the conferences this year for E3. Not that i'm complaining!

Wagram said:
Kind of surprised there was no Call of Duty at any of the conferences this year for E3. Not that i'm complaining!

That's because they had their own event on Sunday.