By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - E3 Microsoft - POLL ADDED - NEW 360 SLIM AVAILABLE NOW! XBOX ONE RELEASES GLOBALLY NOVEMBER. HALO REVEAL WAS SIMPLY STUNNING!

Rate the conference

10 64 17.83%

9 40 11.14%

8 52 14.48%

7 62 17.27%

6 33 9.19%

5 31 8.64%

4 13 3.62%

3 10 2.79%

2 7 1.95%

1 45 12.53%

Total:357
yo_john117 said:
Boutros said:
As Microsoft given up on Japan? :/

There was a huge lack of JRPG's. Hopefully they announce a few (especially like Lost Odyssey) over the next couple of days.

Well, considering they didn't push any JRPGs after their initial efforts, I'd think there won't be any.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
yo_john117 said:
Boutros said:

There was a huge lack of JRPG's. Hopefully they announce a few (especially like Lost Odyssey) over the next couple of days.

Well, considering they didn't push any JRPGs after their initial efforts, I'd think there won't be any.

Like Seece said, there's a better chance of seeing some JRPG's during TGS. You're probably right about the no JRPG's after the first few years (although maybe with their new Japanese studio they plan on making them throughout the generation).

yo_john117 said:
outlawauron said:
yo_john117 said:
Boutros said:

Like Seece said, there's a better chance of seeing some JRPG's during TGS. You're probably right about the no JRPG's after the first few years (although maybe with their new Japanese studio they plan on making them throughout the generation).

I know, but it still would have been nice to see MS try and appeal to just their very carved out niche.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Conference was great glad to see MS focusing on games again.

TBH MS clearly won this E3 if it weren't for their price, DRM and Online restrictions.
They showed a lot of games and exclusive at that.
Titanfall looks great could be the COD killer, Dead Rising with the popularity of Zombie games is a great catch. Quantum Break looks like a great game. Starting with MGS V to kick off your show is great.

I agree with Stephen Totilo when they got interviewed.
No matter how many games they announce at their E3 it will not outweigh all the negatives about the Xbone. The $499 made it worse.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
TBH MS clearly won this E3 if it weren't for their price, DRM and Online restrictions.
They showed a lot of games and exclusive at that.
Titanfall looks great could be the COD killer, Dead Rising with the popularity of Zombie games is a great catch. Quantum Break looks like a great game. Starting with MGS V to kick off your show is great.

I agree with Stephen Totilo when they got interviewed.
No matter how many games they announce at their E3 it will not outweigh all the negatives about the Xbone. The $499 made it worse.

Unfourtunately thats the most important thing. I mean we as gamers or customers are treated like shit by the videogame industry (Day one DLC, always online DRM etc.) and now Sony comming out and at least leaving some things the same is nice to hear.

But yeah in matter of games M$ clearly won. Sonys conference was a bore fest until the DRM and price announcment.

I am excited about both of the systems