By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Harvey's Console War: It Begins Now

KHlover said:
Wright said:
KHlover said:
Wright said:
KHlover said:

Sorry, I won't let my political gaming views be dictated by someone from Germany!

Und wie ich das getan habe! Keine der in Deutschland erhältlichen Münzen (der Einfachheit halber schließe ich da jetzt mal nur den Euro und die Deutsche Mark mit ein) erreicht eine 50/50-Quote von Kopf/Zahl beim Münzwurf, die Münzen sind ganz klar voreingennomen!!!

... here, have this.

Why are you still alive then?

I don't know German ^^

Around the Network
Wright said:
KHlover said:
Wright said:

... here, have this.

I don't know German ^^

The joke was originally in English :P

KHlover said:
Wright said:
KHlover said:
Wright said:

... here, have this.

I don't know German ^^

...Thank God English humor isn't my cup of tea!

Wright said:
KHlover said:
Wright said:

I don't know German ^^

...Thank God English humor isn't my cup of tea!

Quote Trees! :P

KHlover said:

Gah D:

Around the Network
Wright said:
KHlover said:

Gah D:

-this post has been moderated - Deyon

Stop spamming!! >:{

Wright said:
KHlover said:

Gah D:

I also hate this new rule, cutting the quote trees is so annoying...time for the website designers to intruduce expandable/hideable quotes^^

Angelus said:

With all next gen consoles finally revealed, and E3 close on the horizon, the console wars are once again in full effect. Lines have been drawn, sides have been chosen, and blood is once again being spilled. Instead of rejoicing, and sharing our passion for new technology and experiences with each other, we choose to spread pain and suffering amongst one another. All in the name of blind fanboy allegiances. Foolish to think we could be decent men, in an indecent time.

You attack each other with false allegations, masked as truths, and you do it under the guise of being impartial. Furthermore worrying, is the severe imbalance of power as it stands divided between the warring parties. VGChartz has become a cruel environment, and the only morality in a cruel environment is chance: unbiased, unprejudiced, fair.

We're going to create new terms for this battleground. You will all flip a coin. Heads, you're on the PlayStation team. Tails, you're on the Xbox team. If, for some reason, the coin doesn't land properly on either side, you're in the Nintendo camp. Once your new, fair allegiance has been determined, you will post it here, and you will fight for that side until E3 is upon us. That, is the justice you deserve. Let the games begin.

Well now, there is no need for such brutish language. We must not get so angry that we come up with fanciful ideas such as flipping a coin to determine what is right, or worse yet, lose our manners. This is quite frankly the most outragous nonse I have ever seen, and we will have no more of it.

I can only suspect that this coin flipping tomfoolery is the very thing you talked about earlier as you're excellent idea. It is not going to work, and what is more I will not *allow* it to work.

Bong Lover said:

Well now, there is no need for such brutish language. We must not get so angry that we come up with fanciful ideas such as flipping a coin to determine what is right, or worse yet, lose our manners. This is quite frankly the most outragous nonse I have ever seen, and we will have no more of it.

I can only suspect that this coin flipping tomfoolery is the very thing you talked about earlier as you're excellent idea. It is not going to work, and what is more I will not *allow* it to work.

Listen up Marry Poppins, how about you do us all a favour and take an elevator up the nearest skyscraper, then jump off with your fancy little umbrella, and let the wind carry you wherever fate should so choose. Preferably into a meat grinder, or in front of a speeding bus. We live in the real world here, and that world is dark, and cruel. Chance is the only justice here.

Angelus said:
Bong Lover said:

Listen up Marry Poppins, how about you do us all a favour and take an elevator up the nearest skyscraper, then jump off with your fancy little umbrella, and let the wind carry you wherever fate should so choose. Preferably into a meat grinder, or in front of a speeding bus. We live in the real world here, and that world is dark, and cruel. Chance is the only justice here.

Harvey, what utter nonsense. It's quite apparent that you are ill qualified to talk about the real world, and even if you did have some grasp of reality in the back of your deranged mind I think you would be quite surprised at what the real world really is like.

It is not long ago I did jump into a meat grinder and while it is intresting to observe how sausages are made, it did feel a little undignified. I think I will refrain from doing it again, especially on the recommendations of someone of your stature.