*flips coin*

No

Around the Network

but if I want to be with Nintendo?

Click HERE and be happy 

head

but I want to be with Nintendo lol

Click HERE and be happy 

doesn't sound fair for nintendo. you should use a dice.

crissindahouse said:
doesn't sound fair for nintendo. you should throw a dice.

That won't work. Not everyone has a dice.

Around the Network
Wright said:
KHlover said:

Sorry, I won't let my political gaming views be dictated by someone from Germany!

Und wie ich das getan habe! Keine der in Deutschland erhältlichen Münzen (der Einfachheit halber schließe ich da jetzt mal nur den Euro und die Deutsche Mark mit ein) erreicht eine 50/50-Quote von Kopf/Zahl beim Münzwurf, die Münzen sind ganz klar voreingennomen!!!

Deyon said:
crissindahouse said:
doesn't sound fair for nintendo. you should throw a dice.

That won't work. Not everyone has a dice.

you should throw an apple on your numpad. 1-3 microsoft, 4-6 nintendo and 7-9 sony. the first number will be the one you have to use.

KHlover said:
Wright said:
KHlover said:

Sorry, I won't let my political gaming views be dictated by someone from Germany!

Und wie ich das getan habe! Keine der in Deutschland erhältlichen Münzen (der Einfachheit halber schließe ich da jetzt mal nur den Euro und die Deutsche Mark mit ein) erreicht eine 50/50-Quote von Kopf/Zahl beim Münzwurf, die Münzen sind ganz klar voreingennomen!!!

... here, have this.

Nintendo is a peaceful camp. They're not built for war, nor have they any place in it. They were included in the OP as a formality. Truth is Nintendo's fanbase are an obliviously happy bunch, they must feel the pain of seclusion and isolation, for it is the only misery that might sting them.

Now
Flip. Your. Coin

Wright said:
KHlover said:
Wright said:
KHlover said:

... here, have this.

Why are you still alive then?