By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15
NintendoPie said:

The basket feature is pretty nice for the Island. You can really rack up some cash with all the sharks and fish that you can catch.

Where would I find the Classic Furniture pieces?

I think most are found in the shops

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Yo! Anyone got lemons!? The main island had this wierd fruit I'd never seen before, forgot name, though I didn't do the tours yet. Also, we should all meet up and go to the island tomorrow!

NintendoPie said:

The basket feature is pretty nice for the Island. You can really rack up some cash with all the sharks and fish that you can catch.

Where would I find the Classic Furniture pieces?

added you on the 3DS

My Hummingbird

sethnintendo said:
NintendoPie said:

Keep a look out for the classic furniture pieces I don't have and I will pay you decently (7k).

I've got a Classic Wall Shelf with your name on it! I plan on going with the Mermaid set (shocker I know!), which includes both exterior and interior items. If anyone has or see's any of that stuff, let me know, cause if it's exterior I'll have to come to your town to get it.

Someone in my town literally just gave me a classic bed a little while ago. Seth contact me when you want to visit

My Hummingbird

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
Someone in my town literally just gave me a classic bed a little while ago. Seth contact me when you want to visit

Wow, awesome! They must of heard I was collecting the set. I can log on this morning or afternoon before work. Let me know what time works best for you. My available times today are anytime between 8 am - 1:30 pm USA central time. I'm going to open my gates now if you are interested though I have to wait for shop openings before I can pay you 7k (gotta sell some fish and bugs first).

I added Astro and my Gates are now open if anyone is interested!

Just got my copy yesterday (hard copy). looking to share fruit (I got pears) to spruce up my town. Also if anyone has found regal furniture let me know. I'll pay (in bells, nuggets, fossils whatever) I have always loved regal. Expensive but worth it.

FC - 0130-1801-0494

Great session guys! I was worried the stuff I got from the Island would be lost as I somehow forgot to pick it up while in NinPie's town, but it was also in my towns basket. How awesome! I'm that much closer to finishing the mermaid set! Also, I'm selling my spare fossils at my town's Re-tail so come get them!

Red4ADevil said:

Just got my copy yesterday (hard copy). looking to share fruit (I got pears) to spruce up my town. Also if anyone has found regal furniture let me know. I'll pay (in bells, nuggets, fossils whatever) I have always loved regal. Expensive but worth it.

FC - 0130-1801-0494

I'll definitely add yah when I get the chance! I know for fact that I have atleast one regal item, me thinks a chair. I'm looking for Mermaid stuff (exterior and interior) so let me know if you have/see any!