By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

my town is now open

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
my town is now open

Okay, I'll boot up my 3DS and try and come over. 

edit- Went to your town but you were afk.  Dropped off some peaches and did some fishing.  Caught a giant snakehead which I haven't gotten before. 

Helping out neighbors and talking to them more. I'm at 72 (100 now!) percent approval right now. Got an apple for delivering a present. So right now I have pears, 1 apple and my hometown fruit (peaches). I haven't planted any because I want to chop down regular trees and plant exotic fruit trees in their place (previous Animal Crossing tree would always grow where one grew before). This guarantees no sapling deaths and gets rid of the regular trees. I keep the pines though.

Going to visit the island right now! edit - crap I gotta wait till tomorrow...

Einsam_Delphin said:
Red4ADevil said:
Sounds like a great game. I plan on getting it too to also get the remaining club nintendo points I need. The funny thing is, is that this game launched on my birthday.

You shoulda got it as a birthday gift!

No need; with all this birthday $, I can get it easily.

Red4ADevil said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Red4ADevil said:
Sounds like a great game. I plan on getting it too to also get the remaining club nintendo points I need. The funny thing is, is that this game launched on my birthday.

You shoulda got it as a birthday gift!

No need; with all this birthday $, I can get it easily.

Make sure to start playing on your birthday cause they give you a birthday cake (in past versions) in game on your bday as a special gift.

Around the Network

The first furniture set I am going for I suppose will be the classic set since I have the classic buffet and classic bookcase already. So if you guys get a hold of any of the other classic pieces can you save it for me? I haven't seen an order item option from Nooklings store. I suppose maybe it opens up the option when they expand their store? So remember... If you get a classic piece of furniture please hold it for your dear friend Seth! I will pay you 5k for a piece that I don't have (need classic wallpaper and flooring also).

^I might have one that hangs on the wall. Will have to check, but I think I'll be using all my free time today in MK7 and possibly some SM3DL in preperation for tommorow!

Einsam_Delphin said:
^I might have one that hangs on the wall. Will have to check, but I think I'll be using all my free time today in MK7 and possibly some SM3DL in preperation for tommorow!

Why? Those demos at Best Buy?

sethnintendo said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Why? Those demos at Best Buy?

Yessir! Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Cats- er... 3D World, Wind Waker HD, and Donky Kong Country Jungle Freeze, all playable tommorow and Friday at select Best Buys. Go watch the Nintendo Direct for yourself, it's on the eShop now!

Forgot to mention that I got Majora's mask from the fortune cookie ticket yesterday. Cool that they reward Nintendo items through play coins now. Seems easier to obtain them now.