By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

I'm really pathetic and have no friends. Please excuse the trolling message that used to be here, I don't know any better.

Around the Network

I'm really pathetic and have no friends. Please excuse the trolling message that used to be here, I don't know any better.

Sorry for the "necro" bump but I am looking for anyone on VGC that still partakes in this game. I recently went from an original 3DS to a New 3DS XL and apparently lost all my save data in the process of account transfer (one of the few retail games that I owned digital instead of physical). I have been playing the game again recently and wanted to know if anyone is on VGC is still playing this game?

sethnintendo said:
Sorry for the "necro" bump but I am looking for anyone on VGC that still partakes in this game. I recently went from an original 3DS to a New 3DS XL and apparently lost all my save data in the process of account transfer (one of the few retail games that I owned digital instead of physical). I have been playing the game again recently and wanted to know if anyone is on VGC is still playing this game?

I try to check on my town every two or three weeks...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

I check on my town about every week or so (sometimes twice a week). I think for nearly the first 2 years I had the game there was not a week that went by that I did not play it. I hope the next installment innovates like New Leaf did, because there is still a lot they can do.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Cool well you guys want to exchange 3DS friend codes? Mine is 0216-1095-1009

I'm not looking to meet up often online (perhaps every weekend or so). I'm just looking for some people to visit and I go to their town to unload perfect fruit (oranges). My town is starting to come along nicely but nowhere near my previous town that was erased.

crap I been gone from this thread in aaaaages and just noticed the new posts..

I am planning on coming back in November as I haven't touched my ACNL since the New year started...

I hope you guys have all heard about the update right?

I could and should play this daily. Fun game, always soo much content and bang for your buck.

I just, or gamers in general have too many options these days.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Did anyone catch the Twitch direct earlier on UK GMT time 2pm?

The update is now live expect a big download which takes a while to download and update!

New Title screen after the update!