By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft – Xbox One Will Surprise The World At E3

I can't see them not mentioning any of the pf the additional media stuff at all but I do think this presentation will be much for game focused than previous E3's for them. I expect more info on the Halo TV series to be announced as well. Either way, I'm still excited.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Angelus said:

This shouldn’t be a surprise, really, because the company has spent $1 billion on Xbox One games. Will Sony match that amount of spending by Microsoft?

No. Bring on E3. It will be interesting.

Why would they?  Sony already has.  Their studio personnel, facilities, and infrastructure are in place already, there is no need to invest that much at this point.  Microsoft is the one playing catch-up here, and they still won't be even.

Simply they cant for the following reasons:

1- MS conference is ahead of Sony's, accordingly, Sony has a chance to tweak messages as needed.
2- Sony has not shown all its cards including but not limited to console capability, console design, Camera, touch pad in games, and new games and IP's which were not shown in first conference.

With all the 3rd parties they've thrown money at...

Seing as many people are not convinced with Xbone so far, maybe surprising will be easier. Actually, this might work out well for themselves. It's like with the movies, if it's hyped, you will be disappointed. If your expectations are low, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Around the Network
teigaga said:
With all the 3rd parties they've thrown money at...

I don't get it?

They "surprised" us with the reveal of the Xbox One too.
E3 only can get better for them.

I hope they can show some really great new IPs. The more diversity we have the better (for me) :).

Microsoft...kill Sony at E3?
Oh hell...this means they must have some core games ready. Those exclusives better be godly after their console reveal.
::Grabs popcorn::

A big mouth on a guy who is out of touch with reality and the needs of gamers.

He probably thinks a timed exclusive from EA "will surprise the world".