By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stop criticizing the Wii U

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
He parents must be well off.

I wish more were like this kid. Maybe the Wii U community here would be stronger. Like the Vita community.

so it's better to stay like now. I don't want 516541641 freaking kreaks here -

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Yup we found NinPie's youtube channel. Well done guys. Now we know what the frig he does in his free time. And no being on this forum does not constitute to free time. It's a full time job.

noname2200 said:
irstupid said:

But even with PC gaming, online gaming wasn't "cool, or huge" until Xbox, so my point still stands.  

Eeeeeeeehhhhhh.......

And Halo was the first multi-million seller FPS on consoles.

Let's rewrite history so Microsoft can stand out.

Player2 said:

They also invented the platformer with Blinx.

And the Xbone is the most pro-consumer device I have ever seen.

badgenome said:
Player2 said:

Fable is also one of the first console RPGs ever. Also I feel as if Zelda stole a lot of ideas from Fable.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
irstupid said:
pezus said:
irstupid said:
Barozi said:
I thought all annoying kids were on Xbox Live.

(don't ban me)

I hate that xbox annoying kids falicy.

Every console or every online chat has just as many annoying kids as one another.

Xbox just got unlucky by being essentially the first/best online gaming console.  Before xbox, online and especially game chat was pretty much non-existent.  And thus because xbox did it first, it was the first time the world realized how annoying gaming kids can be.  Before we lived in a little bubble assuming everyone out there in the world gaming with us were super mature adults drinking tea and eating scones while playing games.

edit: as for video, can't really comment on his views or points he brings up because its hard as hell to get past his high pitched voice.  Go through puberty first kids before you make video's, your voices are too pitchy before then.

You talk like PC gaming doesn't exist. In my experience, there aren't many annoying kids there. I sure didn't live in a little bubble before Live lol

To most console gamers PC gaming does not exist, thus I ignored it.

But even with PC gaming, online gaming wasn't "cool, or huge" until Xbox, so my point still stands.  

Xbox may not have been the "first" as I said, but they were in the eyes of the world the first.  

Yes because counter strike,  Starcraft and socom had tinny following that made it uncool. 

HAHAHA he rocks.

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

F0X said:
badgenome said:
Player2 said:

Fable is also one of the first console RPGs ever. Also I feel as if Zelda stole a lot of ideas from Fable.

Morrowind is the first console WRPG ever. Thanks to it we got a ton of WRPGs this gen, and even Diablo III will be released on consoles, the first Blizzard game to do it.

HesAPooka said:
That kid looks far to stressed out for someone his age. He has bags under his eyes like a 40 year old.

Couldn't finish it, and didn't laugh. The boy looks and acts like he is mentally unstable. :(

At least the 'Leave Britney alone!' guy had emotional/hormonal problems. This little guy's mental.

wiiu sold 23,000 LOL

thats fucking pathetic

nintendo fans still think anything is going to happen this gen lol

*laughing at you*

#XboxOne