By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are retailers starting to shut down Vita sales? Pic inside.... So did E3 fix the Vita?

spurgeonryan said:

So did Sony satisify you? Did E3 fix the vita?

Someone believes revenge is best served cold...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
maverick40 said:
spurgeonryan said:

But Nintendo has E3 and until the holidays to fix their problem. After that, it is a little too late and will be hard to turn things around.

Sony also has E3 to fix their problem and remember a big selling point of the Vita will be you can play every PS4 game on it via remote play. 

So did Sony satisify you? Did E3 fix the vita?

100% Sony satisfied me. The PS4 is going to be a monster of a console and probably the best console this generation, the Vita on the other hand was lacking at E3 but I am glad to know that I can play every PS4 game on my vita. They are going to look beautiful on the OLED screen.

My poor little vita is dying a horrible pre mature death :(

Indies will save Vita. That and price cuts for the system and the memory cards.

RolStoppable said:
E3 was good for the Vita. Sony still gave it a few minutes to talk about it, that's more than most people expected.

Was it good enough for the Vita to have a complete turn around and even beat out the PSP for sales?

Around the Network

Sony still hasn't reduced the price to the Vita. Idiots. Amazing console but it's clear they want it to die. It's been out for over a year and no price drop even though it's in dire need and they've made money off selling the console day one.  Atleast I'm thinking they've made money since day one with the comments they gave us about the cost and such.

kupomogli said:

Sony still hasn't reduced the price to the Vita. Idiots. Amazing console but it's clear they want it to die. It's been out for over a year and no price drop even though it's in dire need and they've made money off selling the console day one.  Atleast I'm thinking they've made money since day one with the comments they gave us about the cost and such.

They can't just cut the price any time, it needs to be timed with a solid stream of software, or else sales will come crashing back down. 

Those empty shelves means the games are that popular its selling out!.. be serious.

Moved location in one single store from one particular chain is a LONG way from being removed from all stores for all franchises.

But people told me that PSVITA will have tons of sales as a 2nd screen controller for PS4....