By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official E3 Sony Conference 2013: Time to Panic

WTF trailler.

Around the Network

That's one hell of a lineup for the PS3

GT6 on ps3 looks better than forza on xbone

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

RafaelOrix said:
Anyone surprised by then showing the games they have already announced? They ALWAYS do it lmao, of course they would show TLOU and others.

I guess when you continue to release games, you continue to talk about them?

Seems like a waste of time, but hey, there are a LOT of ps3 games still coming out, which I can understand their desire to talk about them.

After what we saw today from 2-3 other racing games on PS4/ Xbox One, Gran Turismo 6 just doesnt look all that.

Around the Network

Good bye GT5... I need GT6 now.

is beyond like mgs4 or something

Above & Beyond

GT6 looks so last gen it's not even funny, XOne/ps4 spoiling the hell out of us.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

gt6 looks insane

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Carl2291 said:
After what we saw today from 2-3 other racing games on PS4/ Xbox One, Gran Turismo 6 just doesnt look all that.

Looks better than the Xbone one... I need to see the PS4 one.