By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If The Console Wars Were A Relationship...

Haha, that was pretty hilarious. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

That was brilliant.

Definitely update it after E3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Since the positive reactions, tagging for a read later this day.

brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! that was an awesome read and hilarious. e3 is almost here =D

Very good. I also have tried my hand at comedy and can know hard it can be. My only suggestion is that your next one shouldn't run as long. Besides for that, I rather enjoyed it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Very fun piece! You managed to mirror the console situation with relationship equivalents really well. My favorite line has to be "I don't even know if I should write this... but... I think he has crabs."

Signature goes here!

That was so fun to read. Lots of good jokes in there, I like how at the end you show how gamers were really too hard on some of their "exes" (Nick mostly).

Your girl side is pretty fun. :)

Brilliant piece of work, all-round, yes I do recall someone else did this back when the 7 Gen began. on E3!

Really can't wait for a follow up!!! ;)

I lmao and rofl after I read the whole piece! X'D

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Cool. Thanks for the feedback guys, and I'm glad people enjoyed it. If anyone could help me with a better title, I'd appreciate it. :)

Roma said:
thread title sound familiar... re-post of old or totally new one?

You are thinking of my famous old, "If the Console Wars were real..."  thread ;) 

The OP of this thread made something similar which is interesting! 

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"