By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us - Review Thread (MASTERPIECE CONFIRMED)

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
Gaming Age
Dark Zero

Both gave 10's. They are on Metas official publication list so they will be added soon enough most likely :D. (Both have reviews on the recent Bioshock Infinite for example)

Thatll take up the amount of 10's to 34, a mere 5 away from UC2. Fucking crazy!

Yesss! i hope they will add those reviews! ^^ 

Around the Network
sub-zero-TM said:
Aldro said:
Gaming Age
Dark Zero

Both gave 10's. They are on Metas official publication list so they will be added soon enough most likely :D. (Both have reviews on the recent Bioshock Infinite for example)

Thatll take up the amount of 10's to 34, a mere 5 away from UC2. Fucking crazy!

Yesss! i hope they will add those reviews! ^^ 

Both just got added :D
Still 95 though, I reckon 94 might happen with another review like QuartertoThree >_>. Such a shame that like 1 score thats 5-7 brings it down soo much compared to like 2-3 that scores it 10 >_>

I hear people saying its better than UC2...which was pretty much considered the game of this gen...

dsage01 said:
I hear people saying its better than UC2...which was pretty much considered the game of this gen...

And rightfully so :D

Nauwty gawdz

Image how much scarier this game would be, if it didn't autosave every two seconds. I miss the good ol days of the type writer save. It's not a lack of bullets that makes a game scary, it's a fear of dying. Anyways that is my only complaint. Love the game so far. Best game I have played since Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Other recent reviews by Tom Chick (Quarter To Three):

Bioshock Infinite: 6/10
Journey: 4/10
Far Cry 3: 6/10
Halo 4: 2/10
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm: 4/10

How can he always get away with this? He's not even biased. He's just a crappy reviewer.

Didn't he also give sleeping dogs 4/10, star wars pinball 10/10  and lego city undercover 10/10? This guy is like the ultimate hipster who must go in the complete opposite of everything. It's clear that he does it on purpose, scum like him shouldn't ever get on metacritic.

34 perfect scores now!!!

veritaz said:
Boutros said:
Other recent reviews by Tom Chick (Quarter To Three):

Bioshock Infinite: 6/10
Journey: 4/10
Far Cry 3: 6/10
Halo 4: 2/10
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm: 4/10

How can he always get away with this? He's not even biased. He's just a crappy reviewer.

Didn't he also give sleeping dogs 4/10, star wars pinball 10/10  and lego city undercover 10/10? This guy is like the ultimate hipster who must go in the complete opposite of everything. It's clear that he does it on purpose, scum like him shouldn't ever get on metacritic.

Words can not describe how much i hate these kinds of people

I just completed it yesterday with my total time coming in at around 20 hours on hard. This is easily my favorite game of the generation. Story was fucking superb. Graphics are amazing especially for how much more is being rendered than Uncharted. I'd give a 10/10. After this I can't wait to see what they do on the PS4. Gonna start over and play either hard plus or play survivor first and then survivor plus.

Got the game recently, can not stop playing it :O, its amazingly fun and flipping scary at some points aswell, the story is progressing so well i just cant wait to see what happens next, the combat gives me that uncharted nostalgia, so far im about 5-6 hours in and only off it now because its my brothers turn to play it.

Amazing game, i'd give it a perfect score aswell

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer