By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us - Review Thread (MASTERPIECE CONFIRMED)

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:

Spoiler tagged it, soz guys but I thought that was out for everyone?

EDIT: Just removed the whole thing, not worth it

June 14th in NA, June 17th EU.

Its 14th here in Sweden o_o
But I meant like what I shared, was common sense.. You get to know Ellie and care for her. Like.. that's a spoiler? XD

Around the Network
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

But I meant like what I shared, was common sense.. You get to know Ellie and care for her. Like.. that's a spoiler? XD

Uh huh.. That's not the only thing  you wrote. At first Joel is like this to  Ellie blah blah blah. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:

Uh huh.. That's not the only thing  you wrote. At first Joel is like this to  Ellie blah blah blah. 

Okay I can see that being a bit .. yeah. But believe me it won't exactly have you go "OH FUCK YOU ALDRO" as you play it XD. Haven't you read any previews or listend to interviews or anything? I assume you were on a media blackout then. I shouldve taken that into consideration, I apologize.

CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:
Aldro said:

Spoiler tagged it, soz guys but I thought that was out for everyone?

EDIT: Just removed the whole thing, not worth it

I wouldn't discuss anything like that right now. One, because it's a review thread, and two, the game hasn't released WW.

Yeah you're absolutely right, my apologies

Aldro said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Okay I can see that being a bit .. yeah. But believe me it won't exactly have you go "OH FUCK YOU ALDRO" as you play it XD. Haven't you read any previews or listend to interviews or anything? I assume you were on a media blackout then. I shouldve taken that into consideration, I apologize.

Minors or major. I don't like spoilers, I hate it and yes I am on a media black out with the exception of the multi-player trailer. But apologies accepted. 

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Aldro said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Minors or major. I don't like spoilers, I hate it and yes I am on a media black out with the exception of the multi-player trailer. But apologies accepted. 

Really really sorry :D

Somini said:
wick said:
Looks like it was a good week to become a Playstation gamer

lol congratz on your new console. So what games did you get with it? I know you're banned now, so i'll see your answer later i guess :D

Uncharted 2, Grid 2, God of War Ascension and Battlefield 3.

I had been a Playstation customer for one day and I got banned for trolling Microsoft the next day.

I guess I'm fully converted now haha.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

CGI-Quality said:
With all the E3 jazz, people didn't see this game just got 2 more 10/10s on Meta along with another 90. 32 perfect scores, just 7 shy of Uncharted 2!

Holy fucking shit, so happy. Best game I've played. You're gnna love it CGI.

The Quarter To Three review is out. Exactly as expected.

6/10

Not linking to the actual website but here's the N4G link:

http://m.n4g.com/news/1281296

The metascore is now down to 95 because of Quarter To Three.

Takes away so much credibility from metacritic in my opinion.