By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Sony fans worried about XB1's 15 exclusives?

why would i be worried if developers make good games?

Around the Network
Areym said:
Yep, I am terrified about 15 unknown exclusives. Shaking in me boots.

Honestly, why would be I worried? It's 15 games on a console I have no intention of buying. Now the real question;

Are MS fans worried about Sony fans' indifference to the 15 exclusives xbox one games?

Honestly, this statement pretty much declares you as either a fanboy, or not a core gamer.

A core gamer will buy whatever platform has games that interest him/her, so if you can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you would never buy an X1, without even seeing what it will have to offer in terms of games........

Well that's sad

Wright said:
pezus said:
Angelus said:
pezus said:
Wright said:
zuvuyeay said:

dead rising is going back to exclusivity is it,this displeases me

Should have been always exclusive IMO, but hey. The second entry did sell well on Ps3.

It sold only 80k less than the 360 version o.O. That's quite amazing since PS3 didn't get DR1.

Well it's not like it's a franchise with a whole lot of continuity

Anyone can get into it really

There is no franchise continuity

YES THERE IS

i did play the first as my brother lived with me at the time and had his xbox with him,it was the first game we played if i remember rightly,i think there is some connection/reference but really dead rising is quite a japan centric game with its timeline and can be off putting to some,it is good that it is quite popular,i find it  a very amusing game to play myself

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

i did play the first as my brother lived with me at the time and had his xbox with him,it was the first game we played if i remember rightly,i think there is some connection/reference but really dead rising is quite a japan centric game with its timeline and can be off putting to some,it is good that it is quite popular,i find it  a very amusing game to play myself

I found the timelines and story to be pretty awesome. I still play the games from time to time. Even the Wii spin-off.

i am not worried in fact i bet that all of the big Wii U holiday games and a lot of the PS4 launch titles will be better then most of the xbox one's first 15 first party games

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to seeing what games they show at E3 and I wonder if they will show all 15 at E3. I also hope they get some JRPGs from Square Enix and Namco.

animegaming said:
i am not worried in fact i bet that all of the big Wii U holiday games and a lot of the PS4 launch titles will be better then most of the xbox one's first 15 first party games

How come something can be better, if gaming tastes are largely subjective and perhaps genres won't even match between exclusives? That bet is way off.

Wright said:
animegaming said:

How come something can be better, if gaming tastes are largely subjective and perhaps genres won't even match between exclusives? That bet is way off.

what i mean is (even though i hate this site) metacritc scores i bet will be bigger most of M$ don't ever seem to get that much highscores while they do have a lot of them gears and halo are pretty the only 2 that keeps getting 9's and 10's 

Wright said:
zuvuyeay said:
Wright said:
FrancisNobleman said:
10 of those will be kinect casualware, fitness and such.

4 will be pew pew pew.

1 is forza 5.

I don't see Dead Rising 3 and Quantum Break fitting in your criteria!

dead rising is going back to exclusivity is it,this displeases me

Should have been always exclusive IMO, but hey. The second entry did sell well on Ps3.

If i remember right capcom is not making it exclusive if it even exists.  Did they confirm anything about Dead Rising 3? 

Nope, I just don't see them coming out with 15 full exclusives since they have such trouble getting any the past 3 years on the 360. I'm guessing at least half of them are kinect and xbla games or timed exclusives.