By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Sony fans worried about XB1's 15 exclusives?

Deyon said:
WebMasterFlex said:

I predict a lot of fanboys will be shedding some serious tears after E3

When I look at this statement, I see a fanboy who shed serious tears after the Xbox One fiaco reveal. Many anger and all... we all know the many of the 15 exclusives will not be AAA games.

A game doesn't have to be AAA to be good you know. In fact, a lot of AAA games suck.

That's why I don't understand why Indie games on Xbox gets hate. They say "You're getting indies" like it is despective or something.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
WebMasterFlex said:

When I look at this statement, I see a fanboy who shed serious tears after the Xbox One fiaco reveal. Many anger and all... we all know the many of the 15 exclusives will not be AAA games.

A game doesn't have to be AAA to be good you know. In fact, a lot of AAA games suck.

But AAA make some sales...

WebMasterFlex said:
Deyon said:
WebMasterFlex said:

So if a game has a huge developement budget, it will be a huge seller? NO.

It all depends on the quality of the game and marketing.

Angelus said:
Areym said:
Yep, I am terrified about 15 unknown exclusives. Shaking in me boots.

Honestly, why would be I worried? It's 15 games on a console I have no intention of buying. Now the real question;

Are MS fans worried about Sony fans' indifference to the 15 exclusives xbox one games?

Honestly, this statement pretty much declares you as either a fanboy, or not a core gamer.

A core gamer will buy whatever platform has games that interest him/her, so if you can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you would never buy an X1, without even seeing what it will have to offer in terms of games........

Well that's sad

I agree not only is it sad but also shows who really are the smart consumers. 

A smart consumer would wait and see how things unfold and find out all the information about the product before they make their decisions. As of now we do not know all the details about the Xbox One and to say other wise is just moronic.

Anyways

As a gamer I am still waiting on M$ to reveal its games which there will be plenty just look back at the first 4 years of the 360 line up they were killer. They lost in 2009, but gained it again 2010.

2011 and 2012 were okay other than couple amazing games like Halo 4 but the lack of games point to one thing the launch of Xbox One. Use logic here people.

I cannot wait for E3 and i think the 15 games will all be amazing. I know some will be only for Kinect but if those games are targeted to the core gamers and give a mature gaming experince (no Kinect adventures 2 BS please M$) i wouldnt mind since the new Kinect sensor looks awesome.

Also cannot wait for them to talk about XBL, they have to be doing something amazing with the service, why else would they increase the server amounts to 300 000?

HokageTenshi said:

NEVER... because i prefer most japanese franchaise, unless those 15 included lots of japanese title which i don't think it will even have 3 of it...

b.t.w. i'm not a Sony fans, me PlayStation fans...

heh, i'm the same

now if one off those games were tales or star ocean or final fantasy... then i would be worried :P

Around the Network
Deyon said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Deyon said:
WebMasterFlex said:

So if a game has a huge developement budget, it will be a huge seller? NO.

It all depends on the quality of the game and marketing.

You got me wrong about the AAA thing, I was thinking : Big name or big game who attract gamers. Since we don't know what is the 15 games... here it's all about fantasy.

A lot of people aren't interested because they know Microsoft. I'm positive that only 7 or 8 of those games will actually be released in the first year like they promised. Most of them will either be Kinect or XBLA games, which isn't a problem but it's not retail. I'll guess that only 4 of those titles will be retail games. Again this is all speculation on my part but given how Microsoft has been operating this gen, I don't think I'm too far from the truth.

On a side note, Twisted Metal and Starhawk were awesome games. Just because they didn't sell well doesn't mean they were mediocre.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Not worried, I predict at least half will be aimed at kinect and at the casual market. I'm only interested in the core.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

But how many of those 15 will actually be non kinect retail games? I can't imagine many.

Regardless the PS4 1st party library will probably outdo whatever xbox is bringing to the table and even if Xbox has some great exclusives I will not be interested in purchasing a console with all of those extra inconveniences.

007BondAgent said:
HokageTenshi said:

NEVER... because i prefer most japanese franchaise, unless those 15 included lots of japanese title which i don't think it will even have 3 of it...

b.t.w. i'm not a Sony fans, me PlayStation fans...

heh, i'm the same

now if one off those games were tales or star ocean or final fantasy... then i would be worried :P

never worry cause even M$ paid them will be only timed exclusive, they will end up port a better ver. to PS4 after exclusive deal end, same thing just like M$ paid those timed exclusive for Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean 4 on Xbox360 before...