By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: Have you ever tried to have sex with your significant other while they were sound asleep?

I can't imagine any girl being ok with this.

Around the Network

No. This is why my testicles are still attached to me.

I have woken up with my weiner in my hand though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:

No, coma sex and necrophilia is against forum rules according to Kaz. Sorry.

spurgeonryan said:
Soleron said:

They wouldn't be able to give consent and therefore it would be rape.

Assuming they are your spouse, GF, BF, life partner, etc, and did not or would not care if this happens. How would they prove it anyways?

Prove what? Are you suggesting that being married and consenting to sex once is automatic consent for all time?

I have permission to do it but seriously ... I can't. Too weird

Around the Network

Seems like a wasted opportunity for some quality alone time.

Corey said:
I can't imagine any girl being ok with this.

I've been asked to do this before, more than once.  Girls like sex too and there are worse ways to wake up.

Doing it with out advance permission though and you are taking a chance.

eh, it goes both ways. I wake up already thrusting, and nipple wet cuz i've been fiddled with. It gets my past office gf jelly, too.

@OP: Yes, many times, but they woke up immediately, and they were quite happy. BTW, the best position to try this is with both laying on one side and the man staying behind the woman, it's the most relaxing position for the muscles there also for trying the second channel the first times if the woman feels pain or fears feeling it ( after this trick was suggested to me for the first time, a former GF of mine turned from being scared by it up to almost passing out the first time I tried, to loving it and wanting it every time ).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Yes, it ended me up in jail though, I was in the wrong house.