By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you bought that you HAD to resell?!

I've never sold a game, but a game what I didn't really like was dead island and dead rising (I borrowed them both)

Around the Network

quite a few actually, sometimes that £29.99 purchase doesnt seem to be worth it, hence quickly getting rid to get something else ive done it loads of time. but i generally end up geting them back at a cheaper price later on

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

halo 4 & haze

melbye said:
God of War HD Collection because of awful controls and awfl QTE

Hate the QTE events but overall it has very good controls otherwise.

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS3)

A good game that I liked however it had really annoying online server issues where the game would freeze at the menu, caused by EA and a change in T&Cs and Merc 2 never got updated. There are work arounds where you use other EA games and accept the old T&As and the Merc 2 servers would work again, I only found this out after getting rid of the game however!

Around the Network

I sold my original gold copy of Ocarina of Time shortly after I bought it as a child.

FFXIII, pretty much the only game I got opening night that i wanted to break in half after so many hours playing it, i really did try to like and other than the main character i hated everything about that game it collected dust for probly year (just forgot about it ... or really wanted to forget about it) before I traded it in and it was worth less than the original Dissidia($15.00) > ($4.50) no joke, And i say this as a Big Final Fantasy fan, Final Fantasy 13 SUCKS ASS.

wfz said:
I sold my original gold copy of Ocarina of Time shortly after I bought it as a child.

wtf wfz

crysis 2

Crash Tag Team Racing. That game wasn't even worth the dollar GS gave me for it. It's the one and only game I don't regret selling.