By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I hate Sony

Sony gave me HIV... hate them bastards...

But seriously. You took all that time and energy to write that wall of text. How pathetic can somebody get? I mean I understand you dislike something or somebody, but you sound like that 30 year old, basement virgin who hates life because he/she is a social retard.

this post has been moderated by axumblade

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Sony kicked my dog, fuck Sony.

I respect your opinion, though I completely disagree with everything.

Turkish said:
Sony kicked my dog, fuck Sony.

I lol'ed hard at that one :)

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Nice points.

Around the Network

*Beer*

...I should do this more often. Drinking while browsing VGChartz makes it so much easier to deal with some of the stupidity on this site XD

1. Motion controlS were also introduced by Microsoft with Kinect. It would be fairer to say that Microsoft and Sony both wanted to have this gimmick after seeing how successful Nintendo was with it.

As for games, I'm not sure, but Sony has created some pretty good original games.

2. The original Xbox 360 was the most unreliable hardware with a huge failure rate.

3. I agree, that was quite an arrogant comment by them but I believe they are much less arrogant now after suffering initially with the PS3.

4. All fanboys are the worst not just Sony's.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Welcome back Selnor!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I couldn't read everything, it felt as bad as if I was a starting to read twilight... The fact he tried to justify this thread, lol.

You're either very misinformed or blind. I only skimped through your post because let's be honest, most of it is crap. I'll only comment as "games becoming movies part"

Uncharted isn't a movie, it isn't QTE heavy. It relies heavily on gameplay for you to advance the story. It even has a pure gameplay multiplayer mode which is one of the best for 3rd person shooters.

God of War has QTEs, but its far from a movie. It is heavily gameplay focused, maybe even to a fault. The newest one takes even more skill than just hack n' slash, which just happens to have the weakest story out of all of them. Yes, the there are LOTS of QTEs, but they aren't "push a button to do this and that", they are "mash this button before this God bashes your face in".

I take it from your experience you have never played a God of War or Uncharted game. All you probably saw were the cinematic trailers.