Forums - Politics Discussion - WHEN DID WE VOTE TO BECOME MEXICO? By, Ann Coulter

spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:

We are only reclaming our territories so say good bye to california, nevada, colorado, new mexico, utah, arizona and texas


Probably is going to happen. There is a huge majority of the population of California that is of Mexican decent. Even in Illinois Mexicans are a large demographic. Or Maybe we will just allow Mexico to become a state someday.

Nah our culture, history, identity and food is too rich to be absorbed



                       Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:

We are only reclaming our territories so say good bye to california, nevada, colorado, new mexico, utah, arizona and texas


Probably is going to happen. There is a huge majority of the population of California that is of Mexican decent. Even in Illinois Mexicans are a large demographic. Or Maybe we will just allow Mexico to become a state someday.

Nah our culture, history, identity and food is too rich to be absorbed


I guess you've never been to CA.



thranx said:
MANUELF said:
spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:

We are only reclaming our territories so say good bye to california, nevada, colorado, new mexico, utah, arizona and texas


Probably is going to happen. There is a huge majority of the population of California that is of Mexican decent. Even in Illinois Mexicans are a large demographic. Or Maybe we will just allow Mexico to become a state someday.

Nah our culture, history, identity and food is too rich to be absorbed


I guess you've never been to CA.

What is there?



                       Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

MANUELF said:

What is there?


Mexican culture being absorbed left and right.



thranx said:
MANUELF said:

What is there?


Mexican culture being absorbed left and right.

I know that, the infiltration has started, first we transform the inhabitants to mexican then the land is ours



                       Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Around the Network

she should also complain about native american's benefits.....
asian people taking higher position in the workforce.....

man... this kind of article scares me.....



 

Got to get that redneck money



Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

MANUELF said:

I know that, the infiltration has started, first we transform the inhabitants to mexican then the land is ours

The land is ours?  You mean owned by Americans? Okay. Well done my fellow countryman.

The land is ours? You mean annexed by Mexico? You think the US would just give up a fourth of its nation because...?



Why do some Americans hate the Mexicans or any Hispanics so much? It's like you have to speak English to be American, despite the huge ethnic melting pot which is what makes America



Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Why do some Americans hate the Mexicans or any Hispanics so much? It's like you have to speak English to be American, despite the huge ethnic melting pot which is what makes America

Well yeah... everyone should have to speak English to be American.  Having a nation without one common universal language is insane.

Imagine you are an Emergency worker trying to get people to evacuate and  4 speak English, 3 of them speak only spanish, 2 speak portuges, 3 aramaic and 4 more Bantu.

Or just in general the costs of translating EVERYTHING into dozens of different languages.

 

One thing generally missed as well, is that illegal aliens are counted in the official census numbers... so our legal immigration numbers shrink.  Poorer people from Africa and Asia essentially get screwed just because they don't live right next to a rich country.