By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - WHEN DID WE VOTE TO BECOME MEXICO? By, Ann Coulter

MANUELF said:

What is there?

Mexican culture being absorbed left and right.

Around the Network
thranx said:
MANUELF said:

What is there?

Mexican culture being absorbed left and right.

I know that, the infiltration has started, first we transform the inhabitants to mexican then the land is ours

she should also complain about native american's benefits.....
asian people taking higher position in the workforce.....

man... this kind of article scares me.....

Got to get that redneck money

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

MANUELF said:

I know that, the infiltration has started, first we transform the inhabitants to mexican then the land is ours

The land is ours?  You mean owned by Americans? Okay. Well done my fellow countryman.

The land is ours? You mean annexed by Mexico? You think the US would just give up a fourth of its nation because...?

Around the Network

Why do some Americans hate the Mexicans or any Hispanics so much? It's like you have to speak English to be American, despite the huge ethnic melting pot which is what makes America

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Why do some Americans hate the Mexicans or any Hispanics so much? It's like you have to speak English to be American, despite the huge ethnic melting pot which is what makes America

Well yeah... everyone should have to speak English to be American.  Having a nation without one common universal language is insane.

Imagine you are an Emergency worker trying to get people to evacuate and  4 speak English, 3 of them speak only spanish, 2 speak portuges, 3 aramaic and 4 more Bantu.

Or just in general the costs of translating EVERYTHING into dozens of different languages.

One thing generally missed as well, is that illegal aliens are counted in the official census numbers... so our legal immigration numbers shrink.  Poorer people from Africa and Asia essentially get screwed just because they don't live right next to a rich country.

I've always wondered how such a libertarian policy (open borders) could become such a rallying cry for the left. I guess letting businesses undercut labor with access to a large pool of people willing to work for peanuts* is fine as long as you get easy votes.

*Peanuts subsidized by federal welfare payed for by the taxes of citizens

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Poorly written Mein Kampf style article.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

badgenome said:
SPORTS

Exactly. America should get rid of sports and TV so people start fucking each other again, that way this wouldn't happen :P