By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Everyone else disappointed by the xbox one reveal?

RolStoppable said:
Today Microsoft lost me as a customer.

Really? I thought you liked casual stuff :D

Around the Network

endimion sshhh they will read what you say and gang up on you my friend,i will predict it now
sony will follow suit on the used games thing believe.

also we all suspected it was coming at some point Microsoft is the only one with the balls to attempt this:)
and with the backing of EA and some others soon to announce themselves( pub/developers) sony will do it willingly or be forced to fifa baby.....lol developers and publishers are happy for this believe.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

snyps said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyD1VlQdj2s&feature=youtu.be

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Definitely wasn't dissapoonted but I love the anti-ms guys coming in and trying to make it sound like the ps4 presentation was better.

After watching both I actually liked both presentations, Sony was very game focused (obviously because they didn't have the luxury if having e3 two weeks away) and ms was more tech focused (definitely better than ps4 in this regard).

Very excited about the nex gen of integration, I know the teens on this site aren't into that too much but us big boys like to have are stuff working together, and guess what we have disposable income

There was a reason why don'T's stock jumped after the conference

Around the Network

It was an awful reveal.

TheLastStarFighter said:
It was an awful reveal.

Really? I thought it was pretty good in it self.

Although the used games and non-BC was a very big downside..  

Yay!!!

I got bored halfway through and went back to work, so I can't say either way. How many rumors turned out to be accurate/false?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Very disappointed. Hardly any actual games shown, too much multimedia focus, no backwards compatibility, all major turnoffs.
Used games fees are the real deal breaker though. I was considering getting a Xbox One as my secondary 8th gen console, but Microsoft won't be getting a cent from me now.

Aielyn said:
I'm not disappointed with the reveal, but the reason for that comes down to one word, originating from German (I believe) and adopted into English. That word?

Schadenfreude

I don't know why, but I'm actually finding it all quite entertaining.

Rose from 2 and a half men, is that you/lmao...lol

She used that in a eps. while talking to charlie...hahaha funny scene..

HAHA

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.