By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How would you rate the Microsoft Conference? Everything you wanted?

Terrible
And thats without them mentioning the No BC and charges for second hand games.

Around the Network
spaceguy said:
Deyon said:
A very very low 1.5/10.

Microsoft really doesn't give a crap about us. 15 exclusives? Okay where are they? Why didn't they show at least half of them?

Microsoft is trying to pull a Wii and focus on a whole different market.

E3 E3 E3... So how did you rate PS4 reveal. Oh it was 10/10 wasn't it??? LOL

Sony talked GAMES. Microsoft talked TV.

mediocre at best. even more disappointed in the setup,
i dont care for barely any of those features. we will see at E3 what it really has to offer. dealbreaker though no gamefly games, no xb1.

MS: We will show you the hardware, games are coming in 19 days (!!!) at E3.
you guys: OMG JUST A FEW GAMES!

easliy 9/10. Only complain: It could have been longer.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I would not rate is as a video game conference, though I thought the tv stuff was fairly interesting, I will need more actual details on it before I am sold on it.

Given I live in the UK, I wouldn't count on any of those features making their way over here, I also watch tv with a laptop which is infinitely more useful than part of a screen

The positives were...... Worldwide launch later this year means PS4 will almost certainly do the same. the idea that you install games from a disc appeals to me. You get the convenience of not having to change discs, but I like having tangible media.

But I guess I am not who they are targeting, I am getting a PS4 on launch. I might get an Xbox One later, but the thing that would convince me would be games and they didn't show much of that

Around the Network

4/10

It wasn't about games, but tv. The games they did show were sports, racing, and Call of Duty. Only one was outside of that. I am against timed exclusives. The OS features were nice but not what I wanted to see. The console is probably weaker than the PS4 and 15 exclusives/8 new IPs is not a lot for a full year but still good to hear, only if we could have seen them.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I was underwhelmed by the game showing since I'm not interested in EA Sports games or COD but I'm happy to see a Halo TV series is being made. Overall it was OK and I think they're likely going to dominate North America, probably even more than they are now, but I wanted to see more of their European plans. Timed exclusive FIFA content is cool but I was expecting a much bigger partnership announcement at this event.

One interesting thing though is the increase in servers for Xbox Live from 15,000 to 300,000 which is a pretty massive increase and I wish they would have shown more about how that will effect online gaming since I don't think either Sony or Nintendo will be able to match that without charging for multiplayer.  Also I'm surprised they just had one person joining in on Skype since their major point about it was the group conferencing.

sales2099 said:
Deyon said:
A very very low 1.5/10.

Microsoft really doesn't give a crap about us. 15 exclusives? Okay where are they? Why didn't they show at least half of them?

E3 is two weeks away. They got all the non gaming stuff otu of the way, you are essentially playing into their hands.

People like you will complain and moan that the games were neglected, so that you got nothing to say when E3 comes along.

But Forza 5 leapfrogging GT and the Remedy exclusive should be enough to last 2 weeks? I guess not if your a-hatin.

Microsoft's main plan with the Xone is focusing on casuals. You still haven't answerd my question: Why didn't they show their promised new exclusives at the event? They got 15, so they can keep a couple of them till E3.

5/10

Fuck sports.

Deyon said:
spaceguy said:
Deyon said:
A very very low 1.5/10.

E3 E3 E3... So how did you rate PS4 reveal. Oh it was 10/10 wasn't it??? LOL

Sony talked GAMES. Microsoft talked TV.

Yea lets forget about the whole last half hour about games.