By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion: Glitch Moon

Tagged games:

All games have glitches some are just more easy to find than others.



Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
I have played little of the game online, but I have encountered game breaking bugs three times (caused one myself) and several minor bugs.


See people it's not just me! RolStoppable and most everyone in his Let's Play LM2 thread have also had these problems, and if you look on the internets, such as the link FOX posted, you'll see many peoples with the same issues. Also there are a lot of pesky minor glitches aswell, such as treasure not appearing when you catch a ghost inside of the wall (I think ghost moving into the walls is a glitch in itself), some or all of the Red Coins not spawning, the Red Coin thing suddenly ending before time has actually expired, and so ons. Glitches all day erry day!

Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.


Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

think-man said:
All games have glitches some are just more easy to find than others.


Erm, I acknowledged every game has glitches in the OP. As I said, LM2 has waaaaay more glitches than the typical game, many of which are obvious and frequently accuring, and many of which are game overs. Why you gotta make me repeat the OP bro? D:

F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.


Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.



So they were having a difficult time and then just decided "screw it, let's just release this thing and be done with it already." Those lazy bums! Although I'm thinking the reason may be that they were rushed since the Wii U desperately needs games n all, atleast I hope that's the reason. Sounds a lot better than the first one thats for sure.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.


Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.



So they were having a difficult time and then just decided "screw it, let's just release this thing and be done with it already." Those lazy bums! Although I'm thinking the reason may be that they were rushed since the Wii U desperately needs games n all, atleast I hope that's the reason. Sounds a lot better than the first one thats for sure.


I'm pretty sure that the game was delayed at least once.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

All Nintendo games polished and glitch-free? lol

Missigno and mew would like as word with you. As would negative world and Super Mario 64 speedrunners :D



I LOVE ICELAND!

F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.


Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.



So they were having a difficult time and then just decided "screw it, let's just release this thing and be done with it already." Those lazy bums! Although I'm thinking the reason may be that they were rushed since the Wii U desperately needs games n all, atleast I hope that's the reason. Sounds a lot better than the first one thats for sure.


I'm pretty sure that the game was delayed at least once.



Urgh, NextLevelGames you sadden me. I hope Nintendo punishes you for your badness! D:

KungKras said:
All Nintendo games polished and glitch-free? lol

Missigno and mew would like as word with you. As would negative world and Super Mario 64 speedrunners :D


Well to the point where they wont impact your gameplay experience.

Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.


Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.



So they were having a difficult time and then just decided "screw it, let's just release this thing and be done with it already." Those lazy bums! Although I'm thinking the reason may be that they were rushed since the Wii U desperately needs games n all, atleast I hope that's the reason. Sounds a lot better than the first one thats for sure.


I'm pretty sure that the game was delayed at least once.



Urgh, NextLevelGames you sadden me. I hope Nintendo punishes you for your badness! D:


I'm also pretty sure that Nintendo is responsible for bug testing and was well aware of any issues before the game hit the shelves.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero