By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion: Glitch Moon

Tagged games:

F0X said:
Galaki said:
I hadn't encounter any bugs yet. My copy is still sealed.

Does this make you afraid to open it now, knowing that nasty little insects could come crawling out of the casing?

Nothing a barrel roll can't kill.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
All games have glitches some are just more easy to find than others.

Erm, I acknowledged every game has glitches in the OP. As I said, LM2 has waaaaay more glitches than the typical game, many of which are obvious and frequently accuring, and many of which are game overs. Why you gotta make me repeat the OP bro? D:

I was more saying it everyone thats trying to say that its perfect.

Bajablo said:
Never had an issue with the game... seriously have no idea what you are ranting about..

To be honest I have noticed a few glitch myself and I am pretty much blind to glitches but I have never had to reset- restart - or end a session.

I have quitted the last boss fight and everything re-started as normal. Toads sometimes get stuck beyond furniture (after you trow it) it does reappera from the sky.

fi you finish the level with one of those fluffy ball in your hoover Luigi will start going in a circle aorund the room before been "sucked" by the pixelar.

Switch!!!

F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.

Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.

So they were having a difficult time and then just decided "screw it, let's just release this thing and be done with it already." Those lazy bums! Although I'm thinking the reason may be that they were rushed since the Wii U desperately needs games n all, atleast I hope that's the reason. Sounds a lot better than the first one thats for sure.

I'm pretty sure that the game was delayed at least once.

Urgh, NextLevelGames you sadden me. I hope Nintendo punishes you for your badness! D:

I'm also pretty sure that Nintendo is responsible for bug testing and was well aware of any issues before the game hit the shelves.

Perhaps they only tested the singleplayer, thinking the multiplayer wasn't much different. Would explain why there's significantly less glitches there than in multiplayer.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
All games have glitches some are just more easy to find than others.

Erm, I acknowledged every game has glitches in the OP. As I said, LM2 has waaaaay more glitches than the typical game, many of which are obvious and frequently accuring, and many of which are game overs. Why you gotta make me repeat the OP bro? D:

I was more saying it everyone thats trying to say that its perfect.

Ah, my bads!

@Fedfed: Did you quit the first time you faced the boss? It can only happen the first time of course.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.

Since I don't own the game myself (yet), I went to other sources to see if the problems you are having are common. You seem to be right about game-breaking multiplayer glitches being far too common.

I'd venture to say that the glitches may be because of the difficulties (read: developer incompetence) behind creating this particular kind of online multiplayer experience. It's entirely seperate from the single-player, no? I think that would mean it took more effort to develop than the online experience in Mario Strikers Charges.

So they were having a difficult time and then just decided "screw it, let's just release this thing and be done with it already." Those lazy bums! Although I'm thinking the reason may be that they were rushed since the Wii U desperately needs games n all, atleast I hope that's the reason. Sounds a lot better than the first one thats for sure.

I'm pretty sure that the game was delayed at least once.

Urgh, NextLevelGames you sadden me. I hope Nintendo punishes you for your badness! D:

I'm also pretty sure that Nintendo is responsible for bug testing and was well aware of any issues before the game hit the shelves.

Perhaps they only tested the singleplayer, thinking the multiplayer wasn't much different. Would explain why there's significantly less glitches there than in multiplayer.

That's extremely unlikely, though I'm confident that multiplayer was the reason why the game was delayed into 2013 to begin with.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I got the game a couple of days ago, as the reward for registering 3 games on club nintendo.

While I haven't played SP much (i'm currently on mission A-5) and have only done 3 online games (5F Normal Polterpup chases), the only glitch I saw so far was a gold bar getting stuck on a piece of furniture and it wouldn't unstuck no matter what I did.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
I got the game a couple of days ago, as the reward for registering 3 games on club nintendo.

While I haven't played SP much (i'm currently on mission A-5) and have only done 3 online games (5F Normal Polterpup chases), the only glitch I saw so far was a gold bar getting stuck on a piece of furniture and it wouldn't unstuck no matter what I did.

You have only scraped at the surface of all the glitches to come my friend. :)

@FOX: Coulda been the "Year of Luigi" thing. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
lestatdark said:

I really hope I don't get one of the game breaking glitches that were on the page that FOX posted, those seem really nasty :/. 

It's the second Nintendo game in less than a year that has at least a severe and rather easy-to-get game breaking bug. Something must be slipping in the Q&A.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
lestatdark said:

I really hope I don't get one of the game breaking glitches that were on the page that FOX posted, those seem really nasty :/. 

It's the second Nintendo game in less than a year that has at least a severe and rather easy-to-get game breaking bug. Something must be slipping in the Q&A.

Oh? What was the other game? Also developed by NextLevelGlitches? :L