By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion: Glitch Moon

Tagged games:

Bienrico said:
Well, the game was developed by Next Level Games not by EAD.

Blame Canada!

Around the Network

ok the mp is not 100% working, but its not that bad, although it can be one of the worst cases amongst Ninty consoles, thats not saying much...

To be brutally honest, I've had no problems with the singleplayer, and only the very rare problem online. But only the missing key glitch, none of what you're saying.

Sounds like you've got a bad copy.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Bienrico said:
Well, the game was developed by Next Level Games not by EAD.

Surely they've never made anything this faulty before. Mario Strikers Charged had no noticeable issues. How'd they go from that to the most glitched up game I've ever played?

Conegamer said:
To be brutally honest, I've had no problems with the singleplayer, and only the very rare problem online. But only the missing key glitch, none of what you're saying.

I did get a bad copy. Everyone did!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Of course you had online problems only rarely, because you rarely played online. For crying out loud, you are coming fresh off a moderation for blatantly lying to the rest of the community all the time.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

I'll take this as validation of at least a few of your problems -
http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_glitches_in_Luigi's_Mansion:_Dark_Moon

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

played for a couple dozen hours & haven't encountered 1 major glitch yet

@FOX:
Thanks... er wait, it sounds like you didn't believe me/still don't. Why would I lie about this? As I said I love the game, outside of the glitches of course.

@RolStoppable:
Maybe it's because you're such a big meanie and he was afraid of what would happen if he said he couldn't play. I'm probably wrong though hehe.

I have played little of the game online, but I have encountered game breaking bugs three times (caused one myself) and several minor bugs.