By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your Favorite "Cult" Films?

oooh snatch, thats a good one

Around the Network

Blade Runner
Twelve Monkeys
Blue Velvet

Being There

(edit: won two Oscars, but is not a "mainstrean" movie)

(edit:  one Oscar and another nomination) 

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Brazil and Time Bandits. Terry Gilliam is a genius. (Or at least, he is when he isn't given an unlimited budget.)

Boondock Saints is just awesome.

David Lynch movies.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Requiem for a Dream

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:
Requiem for a Dream

Ugh, my friend made me watch that movie, she swore by it.  But i swear, that is one of the most depressing movies i have ever seen, and i dont understand how people could watch that multiple times, haha.  

Fountain (From the director of Pi/Requiem for a Dream)

Harold and Maude (Cat Stevens soundtrack/ Bud Cort drives a hearse)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Jim Carrey/ Kate Winslet mind f*ck)

Boondock Saints
Bullit
Snatch
Notebook
City Of God

weezy said:
Army of darkness

"Gimmie some suga baby"

Bruce Campbell is just too cool! "Sally foooaaa....chhhccrr!" "Sally foooaaaaar...chchcrb!" 'sigh' (attaches jaw for the second time) "Go forward..."

And also;

Pulp Fiction

Blade 

I do not understand the appeal of Napoleon Dynamite. I sat through half of it, said "WTF is going on here? So dull!" and turned it off.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."