By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which European country are you?

Tagged games:

I got Bulgaria.

Around the Network

I got Czech republic, then I turned all my answers around to see the worst fit: Turkey.
I guess that's possible.

Seems my 20 year old self would have preferred Denmark or Sweden, when I still had confidence in government.

SvennoJ said:
I got Czech republic, then I turned all my answers around to see the worst fit: Turkey.
I guess that's possible.

Seems my 20 year old self would have preferred Denmark or Sweden, when I still had confidence in government.

The only government I would place any confidence in is Switzerland.

Denmark! Which makes sense since I was made there!

Not as a neighbour: homosexuals
Yes No

I put no for, as in a disagree with that statement. I don't know which way they intended, though.

Result: Czech

Around the Network

Iceland.

How the? I didn't even know they had opinions.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Netherlands, i am fine with that for obvious reasons.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I got Denmark.

It's as expected.

I too got Denmark, what does it even mean?

This question also confused me: "Not as a neighbour: homosexuals"

I am perfectly happy with all my neighbors provided, they don't smoke cigarettes upwind for me and aren't too noise. And I totally support their right to marry.

Edit:  I did a little research:  Denmark ranks as having the world's highest social mobility,[10] the highest level of income equality,[11] and has one of the world's highest per capita income.  It is frequently ranked as the happiest country in the world.[16][17][18][19]  Rock on my new home country! !

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Estonia! Moving...