By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Online Petition for Sega to stop Exclusive Partnership with Nintendo over Sonic (yes)

Do you think is unfair nintendo sings an exclusivity deal?

Yes, nintendo doesn't de... 97 14.63%

lol no 481 72.55%

... and you are? 85 12.82%

Total:663

Welp, I haven't bought a Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2. I don't really care what they do with it at this point. Hopefully the new sonic game doesn't suck.

Around the Network

well.once sonic was cool but seems he has fallen down the ladder so far that now he even has to prostitute himself to nintendo?xD

I don't care as I can't remember a real good sonic game since dreamcast and mario and sonic olympic games always were Nintendo exclusiv and nothing special.

Nintendo should better try to get some fifa/madden ports as those games attract gamers more than niche like sonic or bayonetta.

I'm happy for Sonic and Nintendo to snuggle up together. Sega still brings good games to other consoles, so all it well.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

naruball said:
ironmanDX said:
After the news about EA people do this? Wow, sad fanboys really.... If you're so desperate to play a Sonic game get a WiiU and stfu. No? You won't buy a WiiU? I'm shocked......

Dude, seriously? Should we say every time a ninty fan complains about a game, "just shut the fuck up and buy a ps4"? Not everyone can afford two consoles or has the space for them. This has -for the most part- nothing to do with fanboyism. 

Gamers complaining about things nowadays sometimes helps. Companies release new endings (MAss Effect 3), get additional content (Rayman Legends) etc. I personally don't care about Sonic or enough for any game to sign a petition (since I have more than enough games on ps3/psvita), but I understand where they're coming from.

Nintendo fans are already getting a rough deal, hence my reaction. Did you read what I even typed? You know, about EA? I really shouldn't have to explain it, people on this site have made sure it's posted everywhere at the moment..... It does have to do with fanboyism... Look at the entries on the petition. They call the WiiU a piece of shit and demand that the game be brought to real consoles, again, read. Hell, this was the first one I even saw, I didn't even have to search! "Sonic should not just be available on such an obsolete console like the WiiU".  Then this, a few lines later in the same signing... "The past few Sonic games have had good gameplay but have been really bland otherwise." It's like he actually doesn't even want it... He's just signing the petition because of fanboyism. Another one literally without even scrolling... "Nintendo wii can kiss my ass! the wii should be banned!"

Obviously the buy a WiiU was sarcasm because I answered my own question!! I understand some people can't afford 2 consoles but bitching online about a game you probably won't even get isn't going to help the situation now is it? How you can say this isn't about fanboyism is beyond me... Nearly everyone in this thread sees it which further leads me to believe you didn't even bother to actually read the link... Sorry if I came off as a douche, (I've been drinking, it's sat night here in Australia..) a little but dude, at least read and think before replying.

Why would someone make a petition about this? They are two companies that can do what they want.

Good on Nintendo for having the foresight to lure Sega into giving them some decent games. Wouldnt mind a good full retail release sonic game on my PS3 or future PS4. Would be nice for Vita saying that.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
dahuman said:
badgenome said:
zorg1000 said:
So stupid, just because Nintendo gets a few exclusive Sonic games doesnt mean PS4/Xbox wont get Sonic games. Wii had Black Knight/Secret Rings/Colors while PS360 had Sonic 06/Generations

When you put it that way... where can I sign a petition to keep Sonic games exclusively on Nintendo platforms?

You don't like beastily hairy sonic?

The werehog was in Sonic Unleashed.

oh yeah, shows how much I know about Sonic these days lol....

SxyxS said:
well.once sonic was cool but seems he has fallen down the ladder so far that now he even has to prostitute himself to nintendo?xD

I don't care as I can't remember a real good sonic game since dreamcast and mario and sonic olympic games always were Nintendo exclusiv and nothing special.

Nintendo should better try to get some fifa/madden ports as those games attract gamers more than niche like sonic or bayonetta.

Sonic Colors is actually really good, but you need the Wii to play it, the DS version is also quiet decent.

To be honest, I don't own Sonic Unleashed, but I have to say that half that game is quite awesome (1/3 at least). Just 'cause of the Day stage portions. And after watching the Let's Plays for the Wii and HD twins, I can say the Wii versions pales in comparison to the HD versions just by level designs alone... And it brought back the sour taste of NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 of the 6th Gen that I experienced (seriously, this still haunts me to this day 'x.x' ). And you know what, I was sad, but didn't go bonkers on it!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
To be honest, I don't own Sonic Unleashed, but I have to say that half that game is quite awesome (1/3 at least). Just 'cause of the Day stage portions. And after watching the Let's Plays for the Wii and HD twins, I can say the Wii versions pales in comparison to the HD versions just by level designs alone... And it brought back the sour taste of NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 of the 6th Gen that I experienced (seriously, this still haunts me to this day 'x.x' ). And you know what, I was sad, but didn't go bonkers on it!

I remember reading something about the Wii version having better day stages but is a lot shorter or something, and most people hated the whole Werehog people, including me.

just buy the fucking wii U!